Weather warning

Malta airport weather centre has issued an extreme temperature warning for tomorrow.  Temp in Birzebuggia is forecast to be 37c with a real feel of 45c daytime with 35c minimum tomorrow night with high humidity

oh dear think its time to pack up an leave for blighty - said no one ever
take care people drink lots of water and enjoy a day of rest and relaxition

robpw2 wrote:

oh dear think its time to pack up an leave for blighty - said no one ever
take care people drink lots of water and enjoy a day of rest and relaxition

indeed and cold aka tepid showers. Blighty sod that it was 1c last night down south lol

Frost oop north,in July.I"ll take the 45 any day. :(

My heart goes out to you and all the people in Malta will be in my prayers tonight they don't get too burnt tomorrow

Thank the heavens for a Wet and Cloudy 15 Degree max here in Dublin

God Bless!

redders_61 wrote:

Malta airport weather centre has issued an extreme temperature warning for tomorrow.  Temp in Birzebuggia is forecast to be 37c with a real feel of 45c daytime with 35c minimum tomorrow night with high humidity

Even the water in our splash pool on the roof was 30C yesterday|

Ray

New weather warning in force from 6am tomorrow till 5pm tomorrow. "Drenching thunderstorms" with localised flooding. Courtesy of malta airport weather centre

redders_61 wrote:

New weather warning in force from 6am tomorrow till 5pm tomorrow. "Drenching thunderstorms" with localised flooding. Courtesy of malta airport weather centre

its strange that you are able to find this lol - yet the owners of the boat that had the parachute rope snap say that they had no idea there was going to be bad weather and it was a freak storm lol ...

Click weather app and then the day goes to the weather website. Top of page weather warnings highlighted in yellow. Accuweather

robpw2 wrote:

its strange that you are able to find this lol - yet the owners of the boat that had the parachute rope snap say that they had no idea there was going to be bad weather and it was a freak storm lol ...

I think they went out anyway because its a tourist thing.

NO other local boats were out, NO boats came to Mellieha bay to visit that day, on a  Saturday in August! Normally the slipway is packed in the morning....
They all knew

Sunny Malta :) . . . . now we are taking it too far dear Malta :)