Cinematographers, actors and actresses let's collaborate

Hello everyone,
I'm looking for Cinematographers who can shoot videos for me and any act or actress who would like to make short films, vines, and YouTube videos. I'm looking to do many projects and all Cinematographers, actors and actresses are welcome to be a part of it. I have a large following on twitter and would like to promote our videos to my fan base. check me out on twitter *** feel free to tweet me  :D . This will be fun for all of us and again everyone is welcome.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange your contact in private messaging.

Sounds Interesting, What kinda shoots?

Short films, vines, and YouTube videos that are comedic. We are also open to other types of vids other than comedy if you have any suggestions

Great initiative, always wanted to do this but just be careful of the laws.

Good luck.

Cool. Is it open for novice? :D
Or maybe audience?

Hello imlost12,

It is really a nice move, however, will the collaborators be paid or receive any kind of compensation for their contribution ?

Cheers, ;)
Bhavna

Just be careful of the laws as stated by @hamudi, you never know when a simple thing can become viral which can be taken against the law as the cyber policing is very rampant here. So just be cautious of the content and subject you choose !!

Cheers :)

Open to everyone willing to join

No compensation, but it gives more exposure to those trying to get established in the entertainment business

Seems cool and fun. Let's hit it!
Have made any before?

hamudi wrote:

Great initiative, always wanted to do this but just be careful of the laws.

Good luck.

As pointed out by my friends here, please make sure that no activity is in any way breaking any laws of the land, or you could end up getting in trouble yourself and any person who is involved.
All videos on the social networks / media are screened, and monitored, just like anywhere in the world (welcome to the new cyber age).

Friends,
Here I wish to cooperate with any of your ventures in film activities.
My Thriller Novel-"INFINITE SHADOWS" had been already published as an e-book through Amazon. and now available for reading. For this your valued comments and suggestions are appreciated.
In addition a poetry collection truely by me " HEARTY BLOSSOM" also published by Amazon.
For any work connected to film activities is an interest and passion to me.
I made a program depending upon a Saudi National to start a film training school in Riyadh, but that project is not materialized. So the lessons prepared by me with extensive details of films are available with me. With my experience in teaching, I am ready to teach this if there is a venue for this.

OK,
I am satisfied with your answer.
But where we can carryout this acitivities. restrictions are there friend

Where is this? Im interested vro

I will be interested in acting ...

Hello,

This sounds interesting, I'm a cinematographer based in Riyadh...

And here is some of my work, not yet done with the showreel, but you'll have an idea...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwKmqJa2zkY

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share Phone numbers on the public forum

Dear Wahab,
Very interesting to see your videos
Where are you now and which nationality?
Would you like to cooperate with me to make some films?
Off course short films and future films?
I have much experience in story, direction, scripting and lyrics
Please do write to me in my mail :  *****************

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, please do not post personal details here

I can't see your email it's under astriks  or stars... so I guess you should send me your email through private messaging. I'm currently in riyadh, but I do shoot abroad alot.

Hi,
Would like to meet you.
My location in Riyadh is near KING SAUD  MEDICAL CITY, SHIMAISY
Excuse
Regards
Sasi Thuravur

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls