Moving to Hanoi ?

Hi im considering a complete life change, and iam thinking of either opening a bar in or around Hanoi or renting a bar. I wonder if anybody can give me any recommendations as to which areas are more popular than others. Is it easy for a foreigner to take on a business in Vietnam? Iam intending on learning the language ASAP so if anybody could point me in the right direction, I was thinking of enrolling in college when I arrive. Is that a good idea? Would doing this help to get a extended visa? Also I would want to open a bank account is this a simple process, what documents would I need? I've got so many questions but I think I better wait for these answers, I would be very grateful to anyone who can point me in the right direction. Thanks

Hi Buddy,
regarding to your business, Xuan Dieu street is the best solution
there are many hotel, restaurant, .... on that street, you should visit somestimes

Hi there,

if you are going to open the bar, let's consider 02 area: Ho Tay (Westlake) or Hanoi Oldquater. I think these are the best place for bar since there are so many foreigners stay there. It is also the tourist center.
I think the bank account, you just need your passport then fill up the document at the bank then you can get it. I think the ANZ bank is the best for you or Vietcombank.

cheer