Living in Jizan.What to bring over that i will not find there ?

Good day to all,

Well here it goes.... My husband is currently applying for work at SESP Polytechnic. As far as I know, once he's accepted he will be living in Jizan/jazan and traveling to work from there to the above learning institution.

I will only be moving there in 2016 ... If all goes well :-)

What I'd like to find out if there are any woman on this forum, living in Jizan that could give me any pointers of what to bring over that I will not find there. I'd really appreciate it. I have done some research regarding what to wear and how to "behave" but if I'm going to be confined to four walls I'd like to know how else you keep yourself busy if your not allowed to work as well...... Except for expanding your studies.... Cause lets be honest I wont be able to keep myself busy with learning all day.

Well I'll be waiting for replies, Oh and thank you for taking the time to read my post and getting to know me :-)

Have a lovely day

Liz :)

hey Sandy.....I am new to gizan ....what other activities can be done here outdoor for men??

Any suggest for good restaurants and cafes for Shisha ?

thanks alot

"The Jizan Heritage Village is worth a visit though we didn't have time to check out the museum, something I'd like to do in the future.  If you get a vehicle, you'll be able to investigate all kinds of great places surrounding Jizan like Wadi Lajab, Abha, Al Habala (hanging village near Abha), Al Souda (beautiful nature reserve near Abha with a cable car that takes you down the mountains), etc.
"
This part of your reply excites me most Sandy. Thank you so much for these inputs. I've been here in Jazan Economic City for almost 3months and I will be looking forward to enjoy these things you've mentioned. I will try to mention these to my Saudi colleagues, it will be much more easier to roam around with a local companion. I am getting excited.. hehe