Wanting to Invest/Andro=ra

My company will be getting a large cash-infusion soon. It will come with some conditions, but we want to use it to invest in unexplored industries.

My question is :
what are the best ways to invest in Andorra? Public corporations, private businesses, hotels? Even individuals who have a great idea but need cash?

What are the 'hot' sectors now, and in the future?

Thanks -
AxN

Hi,

I have an accounting office in Andorra and I work with a lot of differents activities, what I think is the Hotel Industrie and globally tourism industrie will probably go down in Andorra in the next years. Andorra has started to open hers doors to foreign investment in 2012, of course it will take his time, but step by step foreign companies are coming. The taxes are very interesting vs neighbourth ( France and Spain ) Taxes conventions have been signed with both countries to evite doble taxes ( sorry my english is not as good as I would like :) ).

So, what I think it should be a good opportunity it is to invest in the stone, Andorra is a small country and the space is not unlimited and each day more people are coming in the country to open compagnies, By another hand, the crisis here have obliged the owners of properties to sell and the decrease of the prices have been subtancial.

Regards,

Check actua.ad

Hi,

Andorra has chosen a path of no return towards the opening and harmonization of the economy with the rest of the world. Despite having had to "give in" to international pressure and set up a taxation from scratch, the tax system remains extremely competitive on the taxation level for companies and high net worth individuals. Andorra will sign more double tax treaties and associate with the EU for more integration but not becoming a member of the EU. All these developments will positively impact on Andorra as an investment opportunity.

Things go slow here as there is limited possibilities and goverment budget but eventually they will take off...much depends on the foreign interest and awareness of the country itself.

With the influx of more international companies that also need substance in the country property should pick up for commercial space and living space.

Best of luck with your projects and may you invest wisely. I'd be pleased to discuss and orient yourself further on this topic.

Best wishes.

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : no ad for external link please
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct