Greeting!!!

Hello Everyone! My name is Tuyen or you can call me Tiffany. Today is the first day I join this blog.  :shy I hope to befriend will you all. If anyone want to learn or know about  Vietnamese, I will volunteer to guide for free.  :heart:

Hi Tiffany,
I would love to learn new language! My name is Alex and I am in the process of visiting Vietnam. Currently, I am traveling and visiting Malaysia.

Thanks for the offer.

Alex

:top:

Hi Alex !
Thanks for your interested in my post. Yeah, Are you in Ho Chi Minh city? How long will you  stay in Viet Nam? When will you get Viet Nam? I and my friend can help you. We also want to learn more about your language too. Maybe We can be your tourist guide , if you want.

Tiffany.  :gloria

:) Hi
I am glad to hear from you!! Where have you been hiding? Who is your friend? Name and his or her background, ... Etc!
Thanks for your offer to help!! That is very sweet of you.
Can you meet me at the airport? Do you have a car?
Let's talk!

Be good and stay out of trouble!

Alex

Tiffany, :)
Do you have whatsapp? send me an invitation via whatsapp, my number is***
Do you think you can meet me at the airport?
Do you have a car? if you do not have one, meet me at the airport so I can introduce myself to you and your friend.

Cheers and I hope to hear from you soon!

Alex

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
Diem Tuyen wrote:

Hello Everyone! My name is Tuyen or you can call me Tiffany. Today is the first day I join this blog.  :shy I hope to befriend will you all. If anyone want to learn or know about  Vietnamese, I will volunteer to guide for free.  :heart:

Welcome!  :D I hope you are finding the site useful and possibly have made some new friends.  Where are you located in Saigon?  Right now I'm learning some very basic low level Vietnamese, but I'd like to practice it with anybody at some point.  I'm an English teacher at VUS and will be a math teacher for Singapore International come August.  Hope you find many friends.  This website has been great for me since I moved here.

yeah! I'm so excited about having new friends here. When you have free time, we can practice Vietnamese or English also. I live in Go Vap District. How about you? where are you located in Sai Gon? It's very happy to see you. and May i have your name, please?

Name is Addison and I'm from America.  I'm here with my girlfriend, Sarah, and am currently an English teacher.  Right now we're living in Phu My Hung.  I'm always good for meeting up in District 1.  Cafe, Bar, or book store.  Whatever works.

yeah, Let's meet together someday on sunday. we can tallk to each other. :P

Hello everyone,

I am going be in Saigon on July 31st and I am going be in District 1 for 5 days. My name is Alex and I love to meet people for coffee or lunch. Let me know if you will be in town. Her is my email [email protected]

Cheers and let's have fun!! :)

Alex

Hi Guys .
Hi Tuyen , i would like to take in my time for meeting up like this . It will be great to improve my confident while speaking english ! If you guys interesting some sports as badminton , basketball or Chess :) Drop me a line !!

Haha Event coffe or bar :) ~~!

Hi Tiffany

Great to know you. I'm Dilshaad and from Malaysia. Would be nice to get to know you and also learn about each other culture and share some new topics. I'm in HCMC.

See u soon. 

D

yeah, I'm glad to see you too. 
i just have free time on sunday :P