Coming to Saudi Arabia as a doctor

Hi.
I'm just contemplating coming to Saudi Arabia as a doctor in one of the hospitals in Arar,please I would like to know the safety, lifestyle and practicalities of life for a woman in Arar. Thank you.

KSA is not safe and especially not for foreign women.

Seattle75 wrote:

KSA is not safe and especially not for foreign women.

Would you please give more information as to why you say KSA is not safe??
Thank you.

lighthouseajose wrote:

Hi.
I'm just contemplating coming to Saudi Arabia as a doctor in one of the hospitals in Arar,please I would like to know the safety, lifestyle and practicalities of life for a woman in Arar. Thank you.

The lifestyle is almost same all around the kingdom. Single women will only live in company of another women collegues. Safety is not an issue unless u remain confined to populated areas.
The envoirment is religion dominated and very conservative islamic values are followed. But there are spaces for expatriates.
As far as i know Arar is small city compared to Riyadh and Jeddah. But living style remain same for big and small cities.

We just had a discussion on safety and it was considered from the posts - EXTREMELY safe.

Please I need to chat with any Nigerian living in Arar, bcos I got a job there and I need a person familiar with my background to walk me thru some practicalities. Thank you in advance.

Thank you all for your responses so far. Expecting more, especially from people in the Arar,nothern region

Please post her the link for the discussion on Western women in KSA, and how safe is KSA etc.
(I don't know how to :D)

pls am a nigerian doctor selected by MOH recently for an hospital job in jizan.I just Googled about jizan and I discovered that there is civil war going on there now. I am not sure if the place is safe atall. pls what should I do? how can be reposted? or the place isn't that bad?

fehintijesu wrote:

pls am a nigerian doctor selected by MOH recently for an hospital job in jizan.I just Googled about jizan and I discovered that there is civil war going on there now. I am not sure if the place is safe atall. pls what should I do? how can be reposted? or the place isn't that bad?

Shows youre already there in jizan, unless jazan is different

Most people who go to med school say they do it to help people...cheer up heres your chance to help