New in Yanbu, feeling lonely

Assalamualikum Everyone,

Just moved to Yanbu after living four months in Riyadh. Life is so different in here. Might get an apartment today in Aramax area (chamber of commerce).

Being new and having no such friend/relative makes me feel bored and lonely on most times. I work in YASREF.
I'm from Pakistan btw :3

What's the best internet facility here?

I stayed in Yanbu RC for 14 Years & moved to Jeddah due to childern education. Yanbu is nice place to stay no doubt   it is not Riyadh or Jeddah , I mean crowded , lots of traffic jams, sanitary water on roads, no place in restaurants , even in toilets. Yanbu is peaceful place, calm , friendly, and best place in KSA where you find quality of life.

Anyhow send me DM & I will give you 2 contacts near your locations & slowly slowly you will have other friends as well.

JazakaAllah brother. Will contact them shortly.

And what about Internet here. I used mostly to download torrents or youtube. Is torrent filtered on STC, Mobily here? What are the rate of packages here as I'll be needing unlimited package.

Is Yanbu in different country than Riyadh ??  :/

As you said that you have moved from Riyadh only, so the internet package, policy, terms and conditions, filtering all would be the same what you had in Riyadh !!

Cheers

I was living with someone as a guest, so have no idea of prices and stuff. And yes, Riyadh is way different then Yanbu :)

I didn't get you, how is Riyadh different than Yanbu, in terms of Internet prices, terms and conditions And filtering etc etc !!

Mamo , He was living with someone as guest & don't know the Internet prices ,

Bachay Ki Jan Lani Hea Kia  :dumbom:

Internet via mobile data is the only method that I am aware of here in Yanbu. You have three carriers to choose from; STC, Zain, and Mobily. You'll want to ask others where you live as to which carrier they use. Believe it or not the coverage and connection quality & speeds vary greatly throughout Yanbu.

Welcome to Yanbu my friend.. where division you work in Yanbu? I'm enjang from Indonesia