'Attitude'

Hi everyone,

I just want to share my experience here in KSA, Im am really pissed off with the local citizens here usually when you are dealing with them like for example in the bank they don't even know how to deal with the customer and they are always giving favor to their fellow countrymen even your already in the queu. and the most irritating is... they are so lazy! using their mobiles while talking to you? this is really insane. completely no system here. but I have no choice this is their country. all I have to do is to be a patient. :(

Thank you.

Mister GE

Totally agree with you...

Another irritating part are the processing of iqama, family visa etc...Very slow and not systematic

:dumbom::huh:

So sad :( of being here.. miskin

gooooo back!!!! bye bye

Man I'm from this country and I'm suffering from this kind of people. Really feel sorry about them. Just decided to mind my business till I save money then live abroad .

EssaIsaac1 wrote:

Man I'm from this country and I'm suffering from this kind of people. Really feel sorry about them. .

Mister GE wrote:

Hi everyone,

I just want to share my experience here in KSA, Im am really pissed off with the local citizens here usually when you are dealing with them like for example in the bank they don't even know how to deal with the customer and they are always giving favor to their fellow countrymen even your already in the queu. and the most irritating is... they are so lazy! using their mobiles while talking to you? this is really insane. completely no system here. but I have no choice this is their country. all I have to do is to be a patient. :(

Thank you.

Mister GE

O hai...why don't u tell off the guy...usually works well for me.

HE feels humiliated and gives me priority immediately.

rareshine wrote:

gooooo back!!!! bye bye

This not at all a proper or sensible answer,,

tariqkhattak70 wrote:

This not at all a proper or sensible answer,,

actually I agree with him...

Every household is not the same, if my mom serves rice in a dish, my aunt serves it in a bowl. Do I complain ? No...I just eat it.

From what I heard Philippines has the worst immigration policy, much worst than the attitude of a Saudi government employee.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : No vulgarity on the forum pls

Mr. hamudi,
Good Day!
When it comes to the systematic immigration I am 100% sure that here in KSA is the worst than all airports. I still remember when I went to Dubai for vacation, when I was at the lane of immigration I noticed the difference the Emiraty are very polite with the passengers, working hard and very educated unlike here Mr. Hamudi they can't even speak a single english word. what a shame working in international airport and they can't speak any other language but arabic.

Peace;)

Mister GE wrote:

Mr. hamudi,
Good Day!
When it comes to the systematic immigration I am 100% sure that here in KSA is the worst than all airports. I still remember when I went to Dubai for vacation, when I was at the lane of immigration I noticed the difference the Emiraty are very polite with the passengers, working hard and very educated unlike here Mr. Hamudi they can't even speak a single english word. what a shame working in international airport and they can't speak any other language but arabic.

Peace;)

I didn't say airport immigration, I meant immigration the "jawazat" office of the Philippines.

And don't even talk about English, I've been to Thailand, China, and list goes on, the airport immigration officer doesn't even say a single word in English.

Deal with it.

Jawazat" office in the Philippines? dude, we don't have such office.
and to be clear I'm not saying this because I am mad of you guys, I'm raising this point because I am hoping maybe this message will make some improvement to your government.

Thanks

Mister GE wrote:

Jawazat" office in the Philippines? dude, we don't have such office.
and to be clear I'm not saying this because I am mad of you guys, I'm raising this point because I am hoping maybe this message will make some improvement to your government.

Thanks

Does it literally have to be exact same meaning. Your passport office kabayan...my friend bitches about it all the time.

And don't categorize me with the "guys" i'm not one of them :)

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : No vulgarity on the forum pls

So I should call you a Gay? Lol :))
Now its very easy to get or renew the passport in the Philippines, you can go to the Mall to process and other provinces also they have offices to process your passport.
I don't know about your bitches friends  maybe they live on the top of the mountain.

should i call you gay? thats a pretty stupid approach in your commenting, and doesn't even make sense.  - here is my bottom line. If you do not like it, no one is keeping you here at gun point, get out. your complaints are annoying to say the least. if you like your country better, ma' salaamah.

you created an account on the forum so you can whine about how miserable your experience is here, and you're expecting us just sit here and act like "bobble heads" na'am na'am sahih. heck no. you're miserable here because thats what you chose to be and I have no sympathy for you. and you're pissing me off and its Ramadhan !!!

Yah i will be leaving very soon don't worry... But remember all of you are just like nothing without us! U can't live, beleive me and you will call me back from Philippines begging me to help your poor people to stand but of course I will refuse 😜😝😛

Lol that's where you're mistaking, we set up everything, run it and u just do the work. That is all. You're a labor worker here, so act like it.

Haha thats what u think huh... The only thing u know better is to sit, drink tea and watch the TV while using our physical and mental ability.. Good luck😅

I know one thing.
No matter where you are in the world, pen pushers are a pain in the rear end.

I suspect they're so highly trained to make sure the papers are all in the right place, they've forgotten why they're pushing the papers in the first place.

As for pushing foreigners to the back of the queue - they probably can't understand you, so are simply avoiding the problem.

Attitude is down to the individual.
I see these difficulties as a pain, but worth doing as I love my adopted country so much.
Others trouble deaf forums with their bootless cries (Sorry to wobbling Willy)

lol @ mental capacity - have you seen the status of your own country? who's running to the Philippines to get educated or become advanced? your own countryfolk are running from it. it's nice to dream though.

there is no paradise on earth, good sir. but to foul mouth the very hand that feeds you is in fact absurd. the poster wants to talk about 'attitude', it's time he reconsiders his.

Fred wrote:

I know one thing.
No matter where you are in the world, pen pushers are a pain in the rear end.

I suspect they're so highly trained to make sure the papers are all in the right place, they've forgotten why they're pushing the papers in the first place.

As for pushing foreigners to the back of the queue - they probably can't understand you, so are simply avoiding the problem.

Attitude is down to the individual.
I see these difficulties as a pain, but worth doing as I love my adopted country so much.
Others trouble deaf forums with their bootless cries (Sorry to wobbling Willy)

Hello everybody  :cheers:

@ Mister GE : Could you please avoid generalisation on the forum? We tend to accept every experience of members, whether good or bad, but your statement here below, is more of a hatred one towards the local citizens.

Im am really pissed off with the local citizens

Let's not forget that our utmost priority on the forum is that exchanges should be done  with respect to each and everyone.

Will be following closely this thread, and we may have to close it down if the sarcasm and generalisation do not stop.

Regards
Kenjee

Look at your  "Attitude" I know you are not a Saudi National , even if you are look at you ,,, Shame  :dumbom:

rareshine wrote:

should i call you gay? thats a pretty stupid approach in your commenting, and doesn't even make sense.  - here is my bottom line. If you do not like it, no one is keeping you here at gun point, get out. your complaints are annoying to say the least. if you like your country better, ma' salaamah.

I guess the whole thread is going in the wrong direction and no doubt soon it will be hammered by the moderators !!

Cheers

Hi everybody,

I have received several reports concerning this thread. 

Unfortunately, this topic is getting completely out of control and it is now time to close it.

Thanks for your understanding,

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed