Travel 7/8/9th October

Is anyone interested in traveling with me and a friend to Grian and Ghadames this coming weekend (7/8/9 Oct)?

Happy to leave Thursday night or Friday morning... ideally lunch in Grian and then stay the night in Ghadames - but open to other ideas!

Let us know: 0918 122 439

Thanks!

Hello Livi and welcome to Expat.com :)
It might be a little late for announcing this :rolleyes:.
Maybe also if you could extend a little presentation of yourself, it might help other members to interact with you :D
Cheers
Arlette

Livi25, how is this trip arranged as in how will you be going, via car, bus, taxi?

Thanks for both your replies!

Bit about me and James: we're here on work for a month and wanting to explore outside of Tripoli as much as possible. I'm British, James is American. Looking for some fun!

The trip: haven't arranged anything yet. We're looking for advice on how to do that. If there are shared taxis that would be ideal. We wanted to find out if anyone else wanted to join us.

Thanks for your presentation :) and I hope you'll be able to make the trip with some nice people!
Cheers

Hi,

There is a carnaval going on soon in Ghadames,I will be happy to arrange for the trip, I have some friends (expats from previous Leptis trip-British, Australian, and from Thailand) interested to go to, I can help find the transportation, hotel and more, so why don't you wait for the Carnaval day?

Tigershark

Thanks for the msg. unfortunately we leave on the 20th so it has to be this weekend. I did read about the festival on the 22nd - it looks awesome!