Job Opportunities in Bangkok (Sports Science)

Hi everyone :) ! I'm new to this forum.

I just graduated from my bachelor degree in Exercise & Sports Science from Edith Cowan University, Australia, Perth. I started out with the Singapore army forces as a fitness trainer for 2 years, coached individuals with Autism and Down Syndrome for 4 years and also managed a gym with the Singapore Sports Council.

I need advice on the possible job opportunities in Bangkok with my current qualification and experience.

Thank you ! ^^ Really appreciate the help!

TES is a good source of jobs and has an international section.
https://www.tes.co.uk/jobs/jobsSearchRe … +education

One issue may be that a teacher is not hired just for PE but must also teach another subject.

Thank you Gravitas , appreciate your help :) I have tried sending my resumes to international schools but most of them require me to have a "teacher's qualification". Also, physical education doesn't seem to be an important aspect in the school's curriculum. The same thing for hospitals, applied as a sports therapist but got rejected maybe because I cant speak Thai language fluently. I am still looking for a relevant job and still praying to find one.

Why not take the paedagogy extra to your degree - I think you can do it online in about 5-6 months and it opens doors.