Hello - getting documents to get married - having some trouble - help

Hi people,am a Uganadan from Africa and am engaged to a German national.My fiancee visited me and my family last year and I also visited him last months in Germany. We went to the Registry office and they gave us the list of documents to provide but my country is  non Apostille.The required documents are all written in Germany language.We used google translator but they are confusing me.I sent the Embassy a mail asking where I can get those documents here in Uganda,they have not replied me yet.
We intend to get married first then I can return to my country and learn the language then I apply for a reunion visa.
Am finding it hard to find the documents,am stuck and every time I think about those documents I lose weight.
Please help me out,you suggestions and advice are highly welcome.
Cheers!!

Unfortunately the German authorities are neither helpful nor flexible with their rules. If they require a document from your country and your country's authorities do not issue such, that is your problem and not theirs!
Maybe you can find some understanding official in your country who writes it specifically for you?

In general, I found marrying in Germany as a foreigner extremely difficult, time-consuming and costly (due to the many official translations required). You should consider marrying in your country or elsewhere and getting it recognised in Germany afterwards, which is far easier.