FIND FOREIGNERS TO EXCHANGE LANGUAGES AND CULTURES

Hi eveyone,
My name is Nga. I just left off work to focus on learning English on one month. After July, I'll come back my work.I can speak English and a little bit Chinese. This is the time I want to find foreigners to exchange languages and cultures cuz I have free time now :) and I really want to improve my English. I'm also willing to help someone want to learning Vietnamese and Vietnamese culture.
If you are interesting, pls contact me on my email ****

Thank you so much,
Nga

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls

Hi Nga,

I will invite you to please drop an advert in the Language Exchange in Ho Chi Minh City section :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Thanks Maximilien

Hi, I'm from Sydney. I'll be in Saigon next month. If you are interested, please pm me.

Hi Nga & Maximilien, i'm jade. can i join with you for exchange language?

Hi Jade Tran,

You are the welcome to drop an advert on Language Exchange in Ho Chi Minh City if you want to participate for exchange language.

Thank you

Stéphanie

I'm a foreigner and I can help you improve your English speaking skill. I have many years of experience with public speaking. I'm sure we can help each other out. I want to learn Italian. Do you speak Italian?

Hi, I just know English and a little bit Chinese. Sr I don't know Italian. But I like Italy  ☺

Hi guys,
I'm Richard expat from Malaysia.  I'm the organizer for events here
Come join our gathering that we organize for small group  n our monthly gathering.  This way you will get to know everyone. More fun this way. If interested pm .
Cheers,

Richard