Need URGENT Suggestions.... Thanks in Advance

Resently I got n Offer for Oman ... Ministry of HealthCare ( MOH ) Oman, IT engineer . Its under Ministry of Sultanate. Position is IT engineer Grade 3. In India, Bangalore, I am presently having around 7 years of IT experience.. & working as a Project Lead in Leading MNC in India. My present Domain is Software Product Development.
According to this offer, they are Offering 950 Omani Rials ( Including Basic, Accommodation , Transportation etc )..

Note : Already consultant ed with Client Working for Ministry of Health ( MOH ) regarding negotiation , they can not increase the Compensation. Instead they are offering free medical check Up expenses, for Family.

Presently I am a family of 2 person, me & Spouse settled in Bangalore.
Please suggest , whether its feasible to accept the same. What would be cost of Living , How much I can Save / month.
Any Lead would be highly appreciated.

Hi somnath24,

An all-inclusive package of R.O. 950/- for a couple is not really much. But you can manage. The place of your posting would also help evaluate your savings potential. If you are going to be working in Muscat, your expenses would be more than if you were to be employed in the interiors.

In any case, instead of asking the opt repeated questions about the cost of living, you must first read the numerous posts on the same subject, which is already freely available in the forum, under the same topic.

So help yourself.

Hi Somnath
A salary of RO 950 (Approx. Rs.1,50,000) for an IT Engineer (Project Lead) with 7 years experience from a Bengaluru-based "leading MNC"... not worth, especially if you live in an expensive city like Muscat. But I guess you may still end up saving approx. Rs.70 to 85,000 a month! Its just an estimate. :unsure Getting a bargain-priced accommodation is the key.
All the best