Looking for work

i am indian i am looking for a job i have no degree or diploma i can do any type of work

Hello khushi kashwinder,

i would suggest that you post an advert in our job section, kindly refer to the link below :

> Jobs in Germany

Though, could you tell us where you are located in Germany please?

Thank you,
Gavind

khushi kashwinder wrote:

i am indian i am looking for a job i have no degree or diploma i can do any type of work

If you do not already have a German residence/work permit or a recognised degree and experience in an area where demand outstrips supply in Germany, your chances of finding a job are pretty low, since the many unemployed EU citizens must be hired first, by law. Sorry!

Hello i have all papers and permisson to work and i am living in driech Frankfurt

Kashwin wrote:

Hello i have all papers and permisson to work and i am living in driech Frankfurt

How can we help you?

Hello plz help me to search a job any type of job like cleaning services in hotels  market or alle other type of cleaning services

Sorry, but "any type of job" will not work - in today's jobmarket it is the applicants responsibility to show what he is capable of and convince an employer that he's the right person to hire.
And why should we help you if you don't help yourself, e.g. by first reading the many posts about the same topic on this forum and elsewhere - and then come back with more detailed questions that were not addressed yet.

Edited to add: If you really want relevant advice from us, maybe you can first tell us about your visa status, education and work experience. Basically: Without existing work permit, recognised certificates and a few years relevant experience, you will have huge problems finding anything in Germany!

Hello,
Am Hanrijet from Skopje,BA degree  in law.10 years working experience on project management in NGO sector.
Interested for job in germany,for more details ,contact me....

Best,
Hanrijet

ane.iseni wrote:

Hello,
Am Hanrijet from Skopje,BA degree  in law.10 years working experience on project management in NGO sector.
Interested for job in germany,for more details ,contact me....

Best,
Hanrijet

I assume you bumped up your post because you still want a reply?
Well, you did not clearly say what you want here (job offers don't come from Internet forums!). You probably know your industry (NGOs) better than any of us, so have you contacted all potential employers?
Also, it is not clear whether you speak German (which would increase your chances tremendously) or whether you have some niche skills that no EU citizen can fill (who have to be hired first, by law).

Hello...!!!
Am piyush from India but now I am working in Tanzania as a cafeteria manager. I have a experiences in catering industries in food service area. I completed my bachelor degree course from Hospitality Management. I am interested to work in Germany. I don't have any visa now. I talked agents, they suggested me for job seekers visa but I don't feel that it is better way because its only six months visa for job searching. I don't know German language. If I am not able to find a job within that six months thn my visa will expire. So it is a big risk for me. Anyone can help me to find a jobs in restaurant or in catering industries in food service area..

Without good language skills, you cannot take any customer-facing job, which is the majority of jobs in the F&B industry.
Thus I suggest you learn German first, up to A2 or B1 level (or higher).

Thank you Mr. Beppi... I will try to learn through online study.. Thank you so much for your info.

Taking language classes in person is much more effective than online learning.
Try contacting the Goethe Institute nearest to you!