Holidays/leaves for doctors in saudi arabia

I have been selected by moh Saudi Arabia , kindly detail me about working hours and number of holidays /leaves in one year.Thanks

this is mentioned  in your contract

Hello pls am a nigerian doctor selected by MOH recently for an hospital job in jizan.I just Googled about jizan and I discovered that the place is a remote town and there is a war going on there now since it shares borders with yemen.

am very scared and I don't know what to do. pls do you think the place isn't that safe? what advice can you give me because av been trying to talk to the agents that got the job for me through MOH and they insist they can't do anything. Thank you

fehintijesu wrote:

Hello pls am a nigerian doctor selected by MOH recently for an hospital job in jizan.I just Googled about jizan and I discovered that the place is a remote town and there is a war going on there now since it shares borders with yemen.

am very scared and I don't know what to do. pls do you think the place isn't that safe? what advice can you give me because av been trying to talk to the agents that got the job for me through MOH and they insist they can't do anything. Thank you

Best you contact your nearest Nigerian Embassy for advice