Common Services in Belize - Dentistry, Dry Cleaning, car services ?

We are excited and anxious pending our move down to Belize in a couple of years.  After many trips - we have finally purchased a nice plot of land for us and our horses - the folks down there are very nice and the land is beautiful!  Anyway - a couple of questions have come up that we would like any input from locals:

Dentistry - how good is the normal dentistry (cleanings, X-rays, etc) and which location has the best?
Clothes Cleaning - is there any dry cleaning in Belize (BC, San Ignacio, Belmopan, Dangriga)?  Also - with the humidity - is it feasible to hang clothes outside to dry?
Car Service - oil changes, etc.

Just nagging questions ; )

There is a Dentist in Mango Creek (originally from US) doing mostly charity work but will take private patients. I can try to get you details if interested.
We hang our cloths in the Sun ,Even with the high humidity cloths get dried. I would like to put them in the dryer for few minutes hoping to kill any eggs laid by parasitic insects
For car service , Oil change etc a reputable dealer is preferred by me because of the fear of losing costly parts (from experience).