Best British school in Kuwait for a 12 years girl

We are relocating to Kuwait from Doha over the summer and I would like to find out which is the best English school for my daughter 12 years old.

The new English school in Jabriya

As far as I know, New English School, Kuwait English School (But it's small), and British School of Kuwait are best in Kuwait.

TES    www.tes.edu.kw

Hello there, now i am not sure which year your child will be going into, however I'm assuming its year 8. TES is by far the best international school in Kuwait, with the majority of the children being Expats- however there is a mix of locals aswell.Now unfortunately TES finishes teaching children after year 8, although i should mention even if its one year, it will certanily be the best year your child has had (Both Educational, Athletic and social). TES is like a small community, everyone is considered family as the school caters to a small amount of children. There is absolutely no bullying at TES which fits perfectly with its 100% no bullying tolerated policy, i ensure you your child will be happy and make tons of new friends :D The average Year 8 group has around 35-40 students in total, so everyone gets to know each other well ! it depends what your daughter is into , however TES can cater to all her passions.

With a wide range of after school activities (far more than other schools), students will probably most definitely find something that they'd love to participate in.

If your daughter is into sports then i should mention TES's exceptional sporting achievements this past year! They won 9 out of the 16 KFSAC awards, and within the ISAAC (years 7-8) the girls managed to win Volleyball,Basketball,Netball,Football,Table Tennis- only missing out on the only competition left (swimming) but coming second :( Their ISAAC boys also won their Basketball,Volleyball,Swimming- and unfortunately they missed out on football by 3rd place. TES won the U13 & U11 BSME games 2015 (if you are unfamiliar with this then consider searching it up as its a major achievement!). In U13 they won 3/5 events !

If she is into music then i could recommend TES's music programme where they have an excellent qualified teacher for whatever instrument she fancies. Along with productions being performed annually, fit with dazzling costumes, unbelievable sets, and great actors and singers to top it off !

If your child is very academic she may become an IEP in English or Maths ! If her teacher sees her excel in a subject she may be given an IEP, which means she can do extra activities which will further her skill in that subject. Such as an English IEP may be able to join the school newspaper, or a Maths IEP may run a stationary shop. However it sometimes changes through the years. May i also say that TES won the BSME poetry competition against BSK and NES.

TES is a very large school catering to a small amount of children, leaving them all lots of space to run around and play. At break time, Prep students are allowed to play in their school playground, hang out in the library or play football on their football pitch. And year 7/8 students get the privilege to hang out in their very own bedouin tent during breaks if they'd like. Pre-Prep students also can play in their own separate playground.

I very much think TES is the best school in Kuwait, also the longest running British School. I would highly recommend it and honestly rate it 10/10. Teachers are friendly, so are students, excellent facilities and great academic and sport achievements. Whats not to love ? :heart: