Long hike in the South of Vietnam?

Do you know any long hike that takes days? I have camping equipment and want to try out. Thank you.

I know of no long hikes in the south. However I would be very keen on joining if you seek company on your voyage! I did a jungle trek years ago and it was one of the best things I ever did.

You need to carefully choose your route or get a local guide, because there is still a lot of jnexlpoded ordinance ( bombs, rockets, mines ) out there. For this reason my wife banned me from climbing nearby mountains.

Can you tell me more about the jungle trek?

Jarrod679 wrote:

I know of no long hikes in the south. However I would be very keen on joining if you seek company on your voyage! I did a jungle trek years ago and it was one of the best things I ever did.

Yes, I too would love to know about this jungle trek.  Was here in VN?  I think most of the hiking is in north Vietnam.  I can't wait to take a little adventure there and do what I love best.

Nam Cat Tien national park is available place for couple days walk. But if u are looking for real hike, should go to Lam Dong of Buon Ma Thuot of Central Highland,