Flat wanted in condo mature British lady MM2H status.near PJ damansara

Mature English lady with MM2H status is looking for small condo fully furnished to western standards budget is low sorry but am very clean and take care  of it excellently.need pool. 1500  per month rental. Long term contract of 2 years please. Ready now .

Hi,
I am Leow, an property agent. My client has an unit in PJ8, details as follow:
Size: 667sf
one room
one bathroom
facing pool
mid floor
kitchen cabinet hood and hop
wardrobe
5min walking distance to LRT
very convenient for food and groceries
rental : RM2300

Moderated by Gavind
Reason : personal contact info.

Max budget 1300 sorry

no issue

Hello, I (american) have a 3bedroom condo I may share with right person...located in Subang Jaya...If interested drop me a e mail.
Thanks,
Monte
[email protected]

How soon do you want it? Can I have few details about you?

I am a mature British expat with MM2H  status. Financially secure, part time work in Bangsar. I have family here in setia alam. I need at least a two year fixed contract.  Thank you. I can take it if suitable when it is ready.

Hi if you are still looking for condo. I am an owner to a condo (currently vacant) around mont kiara. 5 minutes away from solaris. Very safely guarded with 24 hours guards and cctv. Most units occupied by owners and professional expats. Rental rm1850.

Partially furnished:
3 rooms with air cond.
2 bathrooms with water heater.
TV
kitchen cabinet both for wet n dry kitchen.
water filter.

Facilities:
Covered parking
swimming pool
barbecue area next to swimming pool
gym
kids play area.

Please call hajah

Moderated by Gavind 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal contact info on the forum for security measures.

Hello all,

Please post your ads in our Housing section,

The forum is not the allocated space for such activities, kindly refer to the link below to do the necessary.

> Properties for rent in Malaysia

Thank you,
Gavind

Hi,

I do have a condo unit but it is in Subang Jaya. But im renting the whole unit which is 3 bedroom unit. But i dont have any problems if you wish to sublet the rooms.

Thank you.

if you just need room in kuala lumpur thn you can contact me.regards

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : please drop an advert in the housing section .
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct