Does someone knows a mobile visual dictionnary ?

Hello,

After living in Asia for a few months, I'm looking  for a kind of visual dictionnary where you can display an image that would explan a word.

I saw that often an image could save lots of time to make myself understood when people don't speak english !

Does anyonne has heard of it ??

Thanks,
Alexandre

I'm not aware of such dictionary but when I was in China, I used "Point it" -  a booklet that has pictures of mostly all kind of neccesary things when you travel.  It is small and cheap, just around USD2. Maybe you can use it while searching for a real dictionary?

http://www.graf-editions.de/fr/pointit

Hi,

Yes. Many people have sense 7 and 12 having the same ability. They understand many things in images. I don't know if you have 7th or 12th sense. I have met some people sharing the same thing in an American site. Happy that I am not the only one.

You cant find any dictionary to help you if you are in the case I mentioned above. Cos if you are one of us, your brain can define faster as an language.
Regards

Thanks for your answer !

Actually I have a project to create a mobile application that would do this. For the moment, it's just an idea, I didn't started yet but any advice is welcomed ! :)