Auckland - Annual expenditures of a family of 5? Salary average?

Hi,
We, family of 05 would like to move to Auckland. Our eldest son is in high school O-levels finalist and will be joining A-levels by he last quarter of 2015.

My wife an experienced teacher and school administrator for more than 7 years got an admission in one of the prestigious educational institutions in Aucland.

Soon I would also be joining either a logistics company or an Airlines.

We have been informed by our visa consultant that the life is very enjoyable and also not very expensive. However, after reading few blogs, we have started to re-think moving to Auckland NZ.

May I have some realistic idea how much a professional with experience of over 20 years in Freight forwarding and foreign  Airlines experience can get annual salary in Newzealand.

Moreover, monthly or annual expenditures estimation for a family of 05 would be much appreciated.

Thanks
To be New Zealander
:)

KHB wrote:

Hi,
We, family of 05 would like to move to Auckland. Our eldest son is in high school O-levels finalist and will be joining A-levels by he last quarter of 2015.

My wife an experienced teacher and school administrator for more than 7 years got an admission in one of the prestigious educational institutions in Aucland.

Soon I would also be joining either a logistics company or an Airlines.

We have been informed by our visa consultant that the life is very enjoyable and also not very expensive. However, after reading few blogs, we have started to re-think moving to Auckland NZ.

May I have some realistic idea how much a professional with experience of over 20 years in Freight forwarding and foreign  Airlines experience can get annual salary in Newzealand.

Moreover, monthly or annual expenditures estimation for a family of 05 would be much appreciated.

Thanks
To be New Zealander
:)

Your consultant is not telling you the truth at all. Auckland is very very expensive to live in and more so for a large family.He is only interested in getting his fee and so will tell you anything. 

For cost of living www.numbeo.com  Please also read through the many informative posts in the forum categories list, right hand side of this page. 

For salary try www.worldsalaries.org  or do a Google search.

Hello KHB

Please browse through threads in our Cost of living in Auckland forum section to gather some infos.

This thread may help : Cost of living in New Zealand – 2015

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi,
I can guide you about New Zealand expendatures  :) . You can contact me on skype (rehan.shahreyar106).

Regards,

Rehan Shahreyar
New Plymouth, NZ