Short trip to Bucharest

I will be visiting Bucharest for a few days in the middle of May...

I was wondering how is the weather there? I checked online and it's mostly sunny but occasional rain. I was wondering if it will be pouring out or just light rain...

Also, I am a big foodie.. what are good restaurants to eat at? I love a good burger joint..  Also which bars have good ambience to go at night?

Thanks in advance!

May can be a bit variable, luck of the draw really. Sunday was in the high 20s, today it's cooler and greyer, but the odds should be in your favour by the middle of May. I'd bring a light coat or a fleece or something, just in case. Generally speaking, rain storms tend to be heavy and short in spring here, although this year we seem to be having longer but lighter rainfalls.

Easiest place for food, drink, and bars is the 'centrul veche', the old centre. Basically it's a mostly pedestrianised quarter of about a dozen streets all lined with restaurants, bistros, bars and cafes, and a few clubs. Tends to get a bit busy weekend evenings, but the advantage is, if you don't know the city, you can just walk around till you see the type of place you like, and if it turns out to be bad, just get up and keep walking. It's a little pricey by Romanian standards, but cheap for Europe (beer about 2-3 euro, main courses around 5-10 euro). You can find most cuisines represented there. Plenty of bars, the usual plethora of Oirish bars. Club Mojo is supposed to be ok, with a focus on live music.

Ahh ok, cool. Thanks! Then I will bring an extra coat/fleece in that case.

Cool, I will definitely hit up the places in the old center and Club Mojo.

Awesome! Thank you so much for your help maykal! Really appreciate it.