Jobs for Foreigners?!

Hii all,
I will be coming to Egypt next month and I'm starting to look for jobs..I graduated from a top university in the US with a Agribusiness Economics degree with a minor in business admin. I am currently employed at a major logistics company as a sales representative.  I obviously prefer business related careers but Im pretty much open to any type of jobs in Egypt as long as they have a somewhat decent salary.

Please let me know if you suggest any good companies.
Thanks!

first of all you are welcome to Egypt any time and sure there are lots of vacancies waiting for foreigners to get use of there language as well as their career experience (In case they have a history).So you can send me your C.V in case i got any opportunity and feel free to contact me for any inquire.

regards,
Mohamed Nabil

bolbol99 wrote:

first of all you are welcome to Egypt any time and sure there are lots of vacancies waiting for foreigners to get use of there language as well as their career experience (In case they have a history).So you can send me your C.V in case i got any opportunity and feel free to contact me for any inquire.

regards,
Mohamed Nabil

Do you have a specific job for the OP. If not I see no reason why she should send her CV to a total stranger. 

@pelmaghraby
Please do not give out your CV to anyone whom you do not know.

Hello Pelmaghraby,

Please check this website for job vacancies;

AmCham Egypt - Online Services - Recruitment Center - Job Seekers - Candidate - http://www.amcham.org.eg/online_service … c_file.asp

Good luck.

Moderated by Mishna
Reason: No ad on the forum plz. Kindly post in Jobs in Cairo

You can visit some of websites jobs sections .. such as amcham.org.eg , bayt.com,   wuzzuf.com.. etc. I think this would be effective for you. Goodluck

pelmaghraby wrote:

Hii all,
I will be coming to Egypt next month and I'm starting to look for jobs..I graduated from a top university in the US with a Agribusiness Economics degree with a minor in business admin. I am currently employed at a major logistics company as a sales representative.  I obviously prefer business related careers but Im pretty much open to any type of jobs in Egypt as long as they have a somewhat decent salary.

Please let me know if you suggest any good companies.
Thanks!

from 10 months you send me your cv, and i brought for you a good job offer in an international bank in Egypt, but you DID NOT answer your mobile number nor your e-mails nor your messages and they called me so i had to contact you with NO ANSWER.

i hope you will be SERIOUS with others this time.

as it is not a game.

and YES i sound like pissed off, as when someone helps someone else just for Gods sake, it should be a serious thing, as it was bad to my face or even my name to let the H.R of this bank contact you,ended with zero respect from your side.

wishing you good luck.

@don moe- What bank? I honestly don't remember you- and if that in fact happened I apologize but Im assuming it would be because most likely the job you offered me was way below my standards. Please connect with me if you have a decent job to offer! thanks

Pel: just surf the internet for what you prefer as job in egypt and if you find it apply for it. It's as easy as that.

I currently work in Dubai but I would like to relocate in Egypt. How can I send my resume? Thank you in advance.

@ Emmapink1985 > This topic is very old and the initiator is no more a member of Expat.com. :)

I invite you to post your job search in the jobs in Cairo section. it might help you.

I am closing this thread as well as it is an outdated one.

Thanks and good luck in your search.

Priscilla
Expat.com team

[ Topic closed ]

Closed