Is there a bank that people like more?

We have been banking with SABB & have recently gotten fed up with them constantly changing practices or at least every person telling you something different. Lately trying to set up a beneficiary (wire transfers to my kids' school) has been obnoxious.

Do any of you feel another bank is better or is the best example of a bank in Saudi.

Thanks

I have heard horrible stories about SABB & SAMBA, Bank Alfransi/Hollandi have good service.
I have an account with Bank Alinma and so far no complains.

I have used Riyad Bank and NCB. I found NCB to be very convenient. NCB has excellent online banking services.

You can ask them for a "wessam" status (priority banking) if the salary deposits are closer to 40K SAR. Dedicated counter and staff for priority banking card holder.

So then which of these banks has a really low overseas wire transfer rate??? One of the main reasons we originally went with SABB

Bank Alinma.One of the best banks in the service,   new bank is trying to prove himself through the Service

I found most SABB branches to be very professional, although the fees they charge supported that. I also bank with SAMBA and they're a bit cheaper, with a bit less 'gloss' on their services. FWIW any time I've set up an overseas transfer it's been a royal PITA, but SABB have always been able to accommodate cash transactions such as currency exchanges or withdrawing large sums. I also used another 'local' bank (can't remember which) and both SABB and SAMBA are leagues ahead of it.