Cannot open new NCB Account because of Quick Pay Account

4 Years back I opened quick pay account and I closed that account in 2013. I have the document for closed that quick pay account.

When I go to NCB Bank to open a new NCB Account the customer care said still the quick pay account is remaining in the system so we cannot open new account for me. Afterthat again I went to quick pay office and I informed them what happened in NCB Bank but they said we already closed my account from the system and NCB has to send new request in the system. I explained to NCB but they couldnt do anything.

Can anyone advise me what I have to take next step to open new NCB Account. I cannot open new account in other bank also because my company payroll is link with NCB.

rahpmb wrote:

4 Years back I opened quick pay account and I closed that account in 2013. I have the document for closed that quick pay account.

When I go to NCB Bank to open a new NCB Account the customer care said still the quick pay account is remaining in the system so we cannot open new account for me. Afterthat again I went to quick pay office and I informed them what happened in NCB Bank but they said we already closed my account from the system and NCB has to send new request in the system. I explained to NCB but they couldnt do anything.

Can anyone advise me what I have to take next step to open new NCB Account. I cannot open new account in other bank also because my company payroll is link with NCB.

Dear Send an Email to [email protected] and explain the whole sitiuation and mention the branch name where u visit for opening account,i had a same issue 8 months back,i have solved via Emailing to them.
If the response is not good make yourself a rude customer :)

Thanks for your information. I already send an email to them but still I didn't get any reply.

one of the worst service in the world..its called NCB Quick pay...i try to update my ncb quick pay account...i take leave two days..but i cant....in batha there some peoples sitting and sleeping and time passing....worst..

@rahpmb did your issue resolved? Kindly advise

@rahpmb  same problem i am facing i dont know how to completely close acount from branch they closed my card and account but its stil not closed i cant creat snb account

@tonystephen3 and also when you give money to guard and ask him to go first then they ll work for more quickly then others

same issue for me, kindly someone advice please