No Nonsi !

Well im 3 weeks into a 1 month lease at the nonsi and its been one of the worse places i have ever stayed,on the surface the place looks well maintained has a really nice pool area and small gym but like in the horror movies things start to happen once the sun goes down,first night was awoken by a couple of screaming girls who decided to take a dip around 1.30am in the pool oh yes forgot to say my room was overlooking the pool like most there anyway i was not happy but let it go only to be woken again at 7am by yet more sreaming swimmer even though the pool should not be open until 9am and should close 9pm anyway no sleep that night well same thing the next night only 3.30am a couple of drunken jerks decided to have a swim well this sort of behaviour went on for 3 nights so i approached the office with this information but all i got was these dreamie looks of what can we do we cant do nothing !!! Now ive had groups of girls running around my corridor with guys in chase like a game of kiss chase, plenty of door slamming also, i might point out that this residence is more like a backpakers/uni campus/holiday camp/kindergarden with many germans/swedes/and other euros but no english which is odd !,they all seem to be in there early 20s but act like early teens,the place is surrounded by stray packs of dogs all barkings and fighting at odd hours not to mention the mess they make on the roadways and also there are plenty of moskitos and not fly screens on windows or doors they do have a security guard here but he no understand english so will hang up the phone on you !!
Im so glad i didnt sign a 12 month lease here i was going to return after christmas to stay for 12 months but not at the nonsi or should i say noisi with enough jerks to ruin it for the good residence.

Moral of the story dont sign up until youve sampled the goods.

Kind Regards jut

Bad luck dude. As for the location looks alrite, but I heard also some terror story's around bout nonsi res. Next time make sure you go somewhere where you can see older people. Those are usually quiet at night.

Yes bad luck alright,lastnight when the pool was supposed to be closed a new sport was given birth i called it nightime water polo in the dark with 3 young frenchies trying to be cool but all i saw was chairs and tables going over due to the football going the wrong way and the noise was incredible this went on for 30 mins but these airheads couldnt see beyond there own needs !! i must say that if it wasnt for the latenight rain im sure all the idiots would be out at the pool with there bottled beers and getto blasters :|   im sure once the rainy season has finished thing will get worse so im sure glad i wont be around.

Jut

Mid 20's are teens but with more stupid ideas

Hi Jut.  Really sorry Nonsi wasn't good for you.  It must have changed a lot since we were there!  Hope you're somewhere better now...

...my advice, is to walk off the beaten path.  there are loads of condos to choose from, i mean loads...and usually the less crowded they are with farangs and publicized; the better the price.  In my opinion rent should start at 18000 or 20000 thousand baht to a max of 28000 baht for a really cool place.