Plan to open salon chain in Vietnam

I am planning to invest in setting up hair salon chains in Vietnam ,starting with Hanoi city first, what i got to know by preliminary research was the hair salon chains don't exist in Vietnam, i think there are 5000 good hair salons which offer hair coloring , hair straightening , hair perming and shampooing services , is this going to be a good investment in Vietnam.

I am in Hanoi.

Personal experience is that except for the luxury feel of environment, logistics, commercial image and venue, the $50 haircut itself had no difference from $2 hair saloon at the streets. However, maybe is just a man's view.

Having a chain of hair saloon may be an innovation in Vietnam. If you are targeting the niche market of the higher income group your marketing strategy has to be convincing.

As for the general public, they are not so concerned about any particular hair saloon brands, probably even lazy to travel 15 mins to get a hair done.

I can assist in getting your company registered if you require. PM me.

Good luck in your venture and may I be your 1st customer!  :D

Probably can work out corporate rates for me or referral fees!?? :lol:

may be you are right but the whole market size of professional hair care products is estimate do 50-60 million  USD by some companies of Vietnam, and there many individual salons may close to 15000 in Vietnam ,but none are franchise run chains except , Toni and guy.

Well, probably the niche market is not sustainable for a chain reaction?