Where to buy software

does anyone knows where to buy CD software like Photoshop?

and can we ask them to install it for us?

the last time i bought a CD, the instruction is in Vietnamese.

Plenty of places around Nguyen Thi Minh Khai that sell software.

Not sure how many of them will install it for you, but guess most will for a price. But that said depending where you are I'll be happy to help :)

Two intersecting streets - TON THAT TUNG Street dead opposite SUOMG NGUYET STREET and along BUI THI XUAN Street.

15 minute walk, tops, from Pham Ngu Lau.

Use < http://www.diadiem.com/en/ > to show you on the map.

what about pirated software? Anyone knows where I can get them?

Hue1964 wrote:

what about pirated software? Anyone knows where I can get them?

it was never meant to be original. LOL

been to the computer street many times but haven't seen any shops displaying any software so I assumed they don't sell it here. I'm looking for ACD ver10 & MS Office Windows 7

Hue1964, here's a link that gives some info on MS products here in Vietnam:
microsoft.com/vi-vn/default.aspx

Hue1964 wrote:

been to the computer street many times but haven't seen any shops displaying any software so I assumed they don't sell it here. I'm looking for ACD ver10 & MS Office Windows 7

Copy software is detailed in my post above.

For original software you can order it - 2 day delivery from Compro on TON THAT TUNG Street second store from SUOMG NGUYET STREET. (Honest prices, honest dealt an they speak English.one business with them for 6 years,)

For the cheapest original software, install copy software, then go to Microsoft web site, look for display about pirate software which offers you big savings for sending in your hot software!

The MS office is in Ha Noi easy to spot a MS man, they all wear suits.

Here's the address/phone, no website I guess:

Compro Informatics Technology Co. Ltd 98A Ton That Tung Street, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Telephone No. (84-8) 39 256 604, (84-8) 39 250 448

Yeah, Ton That Tung street is the best place for you to get Software CD