REAL FACT ABOUT MALTA

Hello! my name is Chima Michael, I am from Nigeria, I'm 24years old, I'm planning to come to Malta in July for a six months computer study program.
I chose Malta coz they are English speaking country and mainly Christians (Catholic) too.
please I would like to know how good Maltese are to Africans (blacks), how friendly they are, there cost of living and if there is possibility of getting a part time job since my studies is only part time and evening studies.

looking forward to get good answers!
Chima Michael.

Hello! my name is Chima Michael, I am from Nigeria, I'm 24years old, I'm planning to come to Malta in July for a six months computer study program.
I chose Malta coz they are English speaking country and mainly Christians (Catholic) too.
please I would like to know how good Maltese are to Africans (blacks), how friendly they are, there cost of living and if there is possibility of getting a part time job since my studies is only part time and evening studies.

looking forward to get good answers!
Chima Michael.

If your coming to Malta to study - you will need to make sure you have enough money to live on because those who come here for education are not usually  allowed to work for the first year .
for everything else make sure you read the forums, particularly the sticky threads

i cannot say if you would get any trouble from people for being from Africa .. as some have already said in other threads there seems to be a lot of racist people in Malta but whether you will suffer such abuse or not depends on where your living and who you meet etc 

But it shouldnt put you off coming though

To be honest, racism towards dark-skinned population in Malta is quite high. Please do not get me wrong, but it would be better for you to look somewhere else. Malta is propably the last place in European Union you want to live in as a black person.

Thank you"""
your information was really helpful.

Thank you" robpw2 ""
your information was really helpful.

Read this: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=455274