DH needed

(Bachelor male looking for a DH) Offering a private room... meals... and small salary to an English speaking domestic helper in return for taking care of the apartment. I can "not" offer a visa transfer ...Not worried about current immigration status, ...can be temporary or longer term.

Hello MustaKano,

Welcome to Expat-Blog..:)

I would suggest you to post an advert in the Jobs section- Housemaid jobs in Kuwait.

Thank you
Yuveshen

still have the add placed... and... still looking

(Bachelor male looking for a DH) Offering a private room... meals... and small salary to an English speaking domestic helper in return for taking care of the apartment. I can "not" offer a visa transfer ...Not worried about current immigration status, ...can be temporary or longer term. (I might also help with flight home on the back end, once your embassy papers are ready) (can pay in cash or direct pay to an account of your choice back home / or combination)

:)

How much is the salary

dicksonbenis wrote:

How much is the salary

contact and specifics are only discussed by PM... thanks

Hello,I,olusanya odelana,a 25 year old graduate nigerian citizen humbly wish and interested   in your distinguished offer for DH.i am deligent and commited at executing task.i am a team driver with an high spirit,creative minded as well as versatile with strong level of inquisitiveness. i will surely add value to the quality of executing of varying task.i wish to be of help in a position with the opportunity of utilizing valuable technical skills but recognizes and identifies you as my boss with active contributions towards achieving your goals.
I also have a result oriented graduate with experience in laboratory resources utilization. Good communication skill, also an enthusiastic team player with an ability to obey and lead a team. I seek a challenging offer of DH position. From as I regards you with my loyalty as boss
i will be very glad if my request can be granted
Thanks
My phone number +2348037054794
My email [email protected]

again... only by PM please

hmmmm, ... is this allowed in Kuwait?   Not criticizing ... I have a spare room, ...can I do this?  lol  :)

snyaolu wrote:

Hello,I,olusanya odelana,a 25 year old graduate nigerian citizen humbly wish and interested   in your distinguished offer for DH.i am deligent and commited at executing task.i am a team driver with an high spirit,creative minded as well as versatile with strong level of inquisitiveness. i will surely add value to the quality of executing of varying task.i wish to be of help in a position with the opportunity of utilizing valuable technical skills but recognizes and identifies you as my boss with active contributions towards achieving your goals.
I also have a result oriented graduate with experience in laboratory resources utilization. Good communication skill, also an enthusiastic team player with an ability to obey and lead a team. I seek a challenging offer of DH position. From as I regards you with my loyalty as boss
i will be very glad if my request can be granted
Thanks
My phone number +2348037054794
My email [email protected]

you do understand that DH means Domestic Helper right? as in your experience in "laboratory resources utilization" will be reclassified as "ability to wash dishes with detergent".

as for hte point brought up by enigmausly, i doubt this has any legality to it; and should DH be of expired residency and somehow get caught, would land the OP in very hot waters indeed.

my spare room is a gym and im quite thankful for it.

legacy wrote:

as for hte point brought up by enigmausly, i doubt this has any legality to it; and should DH be of expired residency and somehow get caught, would land the OP in very hot waters indeed.

The OP penalty here is loss of investment (the DH) and blacklisting from future eligibility, toothless to someone without financial investment and no eligibility to began with.
I'm sure there are hundreds, and probably more of experienced article 20's in country who have had their passports taken and treated like appliances, or worse.  When they leave and go to their embassy for help they are subjected to months of processes to obtain a release to leave the country, if their lucky.  Then they have to provide their own ticket home.  Where do they stay during this time, where do they get the money for the ticket, and where do they get the funds to pay for their families loans that got them here?  How do they avoid being hassled by authorities during this lengthy exit process that leaves them so vulnerable?
I get my apartment taken care of, they get a safe place to stay, meals, and a small stipend to save for a ticket or to take back home with them.  It's a win win for everybody including the broken system!

yeah, that's why Kuwait's always in International hot waters for Human Trafficking ... they keep 'talking about' changing the system ...but... so far, only talk.  I think I'll keep my opinions on this one to myself... try to stay out of trouble... lol

:dumbom:

with all due respect MK i do commend what you are trying to do; however, it is not an undertaking one should go into without considering the consequences, unless they are heavily backed with big wasta or whatnot.

in the past, we have seen that one giant in the GCC acts and the rest copy, given that now violators are targeted along with their "accessories", it would be prudent to avoid this situation altogether, unless it gives you some sort of kick to correct a broken system.

also, bear in mind that the govt. is stepping up their efforts to catch residency violators in april.

i do find it incredibly stupendous that in order to hire a nanny or DH u need to jump through many bureaucratic hoops and shelf out close to KD1,000 to bring someone in - like i said, broken system.

you would have a better opportunity posting that request on IIK due to the sheer numbers of hits that website gets, especially for classifieds.

legacy wrote:

with all due respect MK i do commend what you are trying to do; however, it is not an undertaking one should go into without considering the consequences, unless they are heavily backed with big wasta or whatnot.

in the past, we have seen that one giant in the GCC acts and the rest copy, given that now violators are targeted along with their "accessories", it would be prudent to avoid this situation altogether, unless it gives you some sort of kick to correct a broken system.

also, bear in mind that the govt. is stepping up their efforts to catch residency violators in april.

i do find it incredibly stupendous that in order to hire a nanny or DH u need to jump through many bureaucratic hoops and shelf out close to KD1,000 to bring someone in - like i said, broken system.

you would have a better opportunity posting that request on IIK due to the sheer numbers of hits that website gets, especially for classifieds.

Thanks for the input, but I am sorta stubborn, imagine that, a hard headed American - lol.  I don't like the system, and I think everyone should try to make an impact in their own way.  I can't do much, but all in small bites I will do my part. 
I have posted the add in several online publications as suggested.

still have the add placed... and... still looking

Offering a private room... meals... and small salary to an English speaking domestic helper in return for taking care of the apartment. I can "not" offer a visa transfer ...Not worried about current immigration status, ...can be temporary or longer term. (I might also help with flight home on the back end, once your embassy papers are ready) (can pay in cash or direct pay to an account of your choice back home / or combination) 
Could probably accommodate 2 in the room, but would then have to split the salary. 

:)

Hello MustaKano,

Yuveshen wrote:

Hello MustaKano,

Welcome to Expat-Blog..:)

I would suggest you to post an advert in the Jobs section- Housemaid jobs in Kuwait.

Thank you
Yuveshen

Once you place your ad in the right section like mentionned above, you don't need to repost on the thread several times.

I suggest you subscribe to the section in order to receive notifications.

The thread is not appropriate for jobs offering, it is mostly for expatriates to exchange their experiences.

Any other request or query like job seeking, recruiting, housing etc... must be direct to the proper sections in the green banner on top.

Thank you for your comprehension,
Marjorie