I would like to apply for any available scholarships for my Masters

Hi everyone,
I am a Malawian Lady planning to move to Switzerland. I am planning to go and work in Switzerland. While working there I would like to apply for any available scholarships for my Masters degree.
Any advice with regards to my plans?
Thanks in advance.

WinnieRhina wrote:

Hi everyone,
I am a Malawian Lady planning to move to Switzerland. I am planning to go and work in Switzerland. While working there I would like to apply for any available scholarships for my Masters degree.
Any advice with regards to my plans?
Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the forum.

Whilst waiting for others to reply please read through the posts in the forum categories list on the right hand corner of this page. There is information there that may be of value to you.

Thanks Stumpy

Hi! Yes, I think you should contact the Swiss embassy in your country. They could give you info and send the forms available. There is a scholarship for people undertaking a research project, so maybe you can apply if you have the topic of your Master thesis?
I got a scholarship for research from the Kanton. It is meant for people from developing countries,a nd you need to submit a project proposal, consent of your to-be supervisors and references.