I m willing to move to canada

I m an automobile engg. graduate and completed my B.E in year 2000. I want to relocate with my family in canada. Can I get a job with decent pay. I m very much hard working.

Nirmal Kumar Jain wrote:

I m an automobile engg. graduate and completed my B.E in year 2000. I want to relocate with my family in canada. Can I get a job with decent pay. I m very much hard working.

Welcome to the forum.... :) 

Whilst waiting for members to reply to you please read through the posts in the forum categories list on the right hand side of this page. There is a lot of good information to be found there.

Finding work in Canada is always challenging. I'm not sure the job market is like for your field. I do know that for many professions, you will be required to retrain in Canada to ensure that your skills and education level meet Canadian requirements. Canada is a very large country with diverse job market which will depend on where you choose to live in the country. As to decent income...that's relative to where you live as well. On the west Coast (Vancouver) incomes tend to be slightly lower, while housing costs are very high While in places like Ottawa, income is more commensurate with housing costs. (This information is based on averages and will still vary regionally.) Many people in Canada struggle to make ends meet, both because the cost of living is high and debt is rampant. If you can avoid the pitfall of borrowing money and secure steady employment in a skilled trade or that requires a higher level of education, it is possible to live a somewhat comfortable life in Canada.

@PEI Red,

Thanks for sharing the information. Incomes in Vancouver are now slightly higher than GTA (on average). However, cost of home ownership is still very high.