E cigarettes e Juice and premium flavors

Hi guys,

was wondering where can i buy e juice  (premium or regular ) here in jeddah, any shop or anyone sells it here ?

Dear Amr,
No one sells e-cigarettes in Jeddah, but you can order it via souq.com

Peace

Contact this person...
I talked to him yesterday....he will help you...

haraj.com.sa/116892298/%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85_%D8%B4%D9%8A%D8%B4_%D8%A7%D9%83%D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%88%D9%86%D9%8A%D9%87/

Bin Khumery, google them. They are based out of Dubai and that's where I usually buy from. They provide American Juice with nicotine level of 0-18 mg and Italian one too. I prefer the Italian brand. If you travel just bring them back in bulk or ask someone to grab it for you. They should be opening a branch soon in Jeddah.

Other option you have is sheesha shops on hail street.

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : no free advertising pls

Do you get mouth sores or mouth ulcers?
If yes its because of the e-cigs......I have many friends who vape and experience these ulcers

If different people smoke on the same e cig then how much germs is transferred to one another..then ofcourse it will cause mouth ulcers..

razzaaq007 wrote:

If different people smoke on the same e cig then how much germs is transferred to one another..then ofcourse it will cause mouth ulcers..

I mean ulcers due to the vapors which contain all kinds of chemicals, not sharing at all.

Well, I dont know about that..google would give u that answer..but the one i have is a disposable e hookah which has no nicotine, no tar, etc.. just the flavour..i recommend u get that

there is one named billy stevens who has a shop in sarawat ... his selling e-cigs and juice