Jeddah shopping hours during the month of ramadhan

hello everyone
i would like to know the shopping hours during the month of ramadhan.  do they open all the shops in the morning? what time do they  close? i also heard there are nice home furniture and rug shops near bicycle roundabout, any idea of the opening hours during ramadhan??
Thanks in advance

Most shops will work for two shifts. The morning shift (1-2pm to 5-6pm) and then the night shift (10pm-2am) and toward the end of Ramadan it will be up to 3:30am. If your time allows you try to do all your shopping during the day.

Bad times to be out in the streets during Ramadan;
5:30-7:15 pm and in the night after 10  :huh:

Best times to drive in a deserted streets is between 7:20-9:30pm  :one

For the carpets, if you are looking for nice handmade, traditional and triple ones you can have a look at the Afghani Market (4-5 shops only) in Kilo II old Makkah Road.

Mall of Arabia is open till 3am I believe, it was posted on twitter IIRC. Careful when you go to those shops near bicycle roundabout as there are qualities in furniture for example, if you get a sofa set they have category 1 or 2 sponge with different level of warranty...

...did I say warranty...I retract that statement..

I heard that many mallz are open after fajer. One of frend told me that she is doing shoppin after fajer in ramadan.

uuzma31x wrote:

I heard that many mallz are open after fajer. One of frend told me that she is doing shoppin after fajer in ramadan.

Yep she is right, some open at 1pm which is way after Fajer...

how about SARAWAT INTERNATIONAL MALL and MOSADIA SHOPPING CENTER, do they open at morning time 10:00am, friday. during ramadan period?

Friday don't think anything opens in the afternoon, it's either 5pm or after 9pm.

and it's International Market.

ok thank you... can you help me anyway on where to search the ramadan time there in jeddah? i want to visit there on friday, i just worrried if ill be there but nobodys open thier stores or malls...

to be safe just come at 9pm.