Hanging out for coffee,restaurant.. expats and locals in Bien Hoa city

Hi!
My name is HuongJenny. I'm an english teacher in Bien Hoa city. I and some of my colleagues would like have more foreigners and vietnamse friends.We can exchange our languages.Hanging out for coffee, beer,restaurant,pub..together.We can share our experience living in Vietnam and Vietnamese.We can help and meet people all over the world.Discovering  different culture and life style.It's really fantastic! Why not? Contact me if you want to join!

Cheers!
HuongJenny

I've been to Bien Hoa the last 2 days. Yesterday Justice department and today Immigration department. I live in Bien Hoa near 3 way intersection of Vung Tau (nga 3 Vung Tau) that is actually a 4 way intersection.

I'll need to head down to Bien Hoa again probably this Friday and for sure next week Tuesday to pick up some documents. Maybe you can arrange for some expats to have lunch and talk English.

Hi Khanh!
Your house is quite far the center of Bien Hoa.Do you know any expats in Bien Hoa city? Could you ask them to join with us because you are the first person answering my topic.There are many expats living in Ho Chi Minh city.They have their own group, gathering, joining in some activities and going out for coffee,dinner together...Why don't we organize the same group in Bien Hoa city because there are many foreigners working and living in Bien Hoa city.Expats and locals can help each other and we will have wonderful time together for sure. Making more friends absolutely is nice!
Could everybody gather every Sunday night at 6:00p.m at Luccid coffee shop on Vo Thi Sau Street? ( It's opposite to My Viet English center, near to MTM club, Gia Bao Karaoke)We will do the same thing like Ho Chi Minh group, come any time, just pay for your own beverage ...
By the way,Does anyone want to go out for lunch or coffee on this Friday?contact to me Ms. Jenny 0948399649
Best regards!
Jenny

There have been many expats from Bien Hoa that would like to do a gathering similar to HCM city. None have indicated time and location.

So now we got location. We need a date and and I suggest this be a monthly event until there is sufficient interest for it to be weekly.

I would have liked to grow this group with you but unfortunately I'm heading back to Canada in 2 weeks and won't be back until July.

Expat.com March gathering in Bien Hoa on 22th March Sunday 2015

This month gathering will be as follows:

Date: 22/03/2015 Sunday
                Venue: Luccid Coffee
                            Vo Thi Sau Street, Bien Hoa city       Time: 6.pm-10pm(come anytime)

We will move elsewhere for dinner together if you would like to join us
Please order your beverage and pay at the counter.All are welcome. .

Cheers,
Jenny

Jenny,
consider coming by Nations pub I would be curious to meet you. This Wednesday--see my post
greg

Hi Greg,
I will come there.It's nice to know you.Thanks for your responding