I NEED A NURSING JOB IN QATAR

Hello house,
l need a nursing job in Qatar, l have HND in Public health nursing, Nigerian Registered Nurse Certificate (R/N) in 1983, Nigerian Registered Midwife Certificate (R/M) in 1986, l have over 30 work experience, am interested in living and working in Qatar as nurse.
Any one that can assist me with a nursing job in Qatar should contact me via email: akpokpobichioma@gmail.com
Thanks

mr frak wrote:

Hello house,
l need a nursing job in Qatar, l have HND in Public health nursing, Nigerian Registered Nurse Certificate (R/N) in 1983, Nigerian Registered Midwife Certificate (R/M) in 1986, l have over 30 work experience, am interested in living and working in Qatar as nurse.
Any one that can assist me with a nursing job in Qatar should contact me via email: akpokpobichioma@gmail.com
Thanks

I suggest that you go to the jobs section at the top of this page and look there. You can also place your CV there for free where it will remain current. 

You can also read through other posts on the forum too or simply do a Google search for hospitals and clinics in Qatar and contact them.

Hi Mr Frak,

Please post your job search in the jobs section here : Nurse job offers in Qatar.
I also advise you to have a look at this article : https://www.expat.com/en/guide/middle-e … qatar.html , it might help you.

Also follow the great advise of Stumpy please.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers: