PHCC offer letter

Hello all,

I got an email that i got selected in PHCC in Oct 2020. I have sent all the required documents within 3 days from the time i received the email. I was told that it will take time to generate an offer letter. Till date i have not received any communication from them. Can some one please tell me how long will it take and how to find out the current status?

Hi! Did you get in?

Hi, I got the offer letter. Rest process is ongoing. How about you?

I just had the interview last Nov 2021 and got the good news that i successfully passed the interview. I was ask to submit the requirements before the offer will be made. Still no email from them. I'm still waiting…

I teied to contact hr for the update.

Hi
I have passed an interview with them earlier and waiting for an offer,do mind telling what should I expect as Australian Fellow of royal Australian college of General practitioners? Have you moved already,how are the work conditions? Patients load? Locations?
Thanks in advance.
Mike

Check the Grade Level, Housing allowance, kids annual institutional fees  and some other allowance depend on the Grade.
Patient loads are usually high if you are assigned in Industrial area HC.
Working condition 8 hours duty, Weekly 2 off days and Overrun hours are paid extra*

abualabbac wrote:

Hi
I have passed an interview with them earlier and waiting for an offer,do mind telling what should I expect as Australian Fellow of royal Australian college of General practitioners? Have you moved already,how are the work conditions? Patients load? Locations?
Thanks in advance.
Mike

Hi
Have you moved in to Qatar? Can you tell me about working condition, hours, how busy,I was selected and still waiting for an offer.

Hi, did you hear back from them yet?

Nope, waiting

@angelynct no not yet.. how about you

Hi all still waiting too.

Been to told it's due to waiting for budget confirmation.

Does anyone know when PHCC get their budget confirmation

Am also from France  here in doha and its my 3rd week here but nothing progressing

I am waiting since 2020 Oct. I got Visa in 2021 and got extended till 2022 Jan. Despite getting visa also i was not asked to join. I have lost opportunities which came by just waiting for this. Now they are saying new budget and new vacancies which is unfair. Please advice me how to take this forward.

@Aboo Mouhamad

hi

I Have signed an offer letter last year as family medicine consultant and  still in the process ,waiting for my visa and my evaluation with QCHP to complete, how long you had to wait yourself? are you in temporary accommodation ? how about salary ? do you have to pay yourself for food and other things?

honestly after reading some replies, I have been discouraged to proceed with PHCC.

I got my visa last year 2022 jan. i am really fed up with the process. i am currently in India and i could not take any step because of this offer. Now they say that i need to wait for new vacancies. I wanted to management but not getting any contact. I am helpless and not sure what to do.

We have been waiting since Dec 2021 and losing hope too

@abualabbac

hi

i am also a fellow GP from Australia

I passed the interview and waiting for the pre offer letter

can I ask you about the registration process with DHP please ? Do they require hospital experience post fellowship or that's only for UK fellows ?

Thanks in advance

When did u finish u r interview?

@Faisaldoha

2 weeks ago

Offered interview - August 2023

Successful application - September 2023

Advised to wait for offer letter - October 2033

Have submitted everything but still nothing from them. Not sure how long it's going to take. I've read and heard about budget being released which generates offer letters

Anything else I can do in the meantime? I strtaed source verification 0f credentials with Gulf Bridge Services already

Thanks

@Bazz1975

Have you received your offer letter yet?

@Abd H

do we have to arrange verification like that independently?

so what is left now in terms of steps going forward. I'm in same boat, just waiting for some email of next steps really

Hi. How long does it take to recieve an offer letter?

@bloggermyat

I heard that all PHCC applications who selected, shortlisted or waiting for visa are put on hold till budget confirmation which likely happen in the month of march/april i guess, however you can confirm same with your recruiter.