Where is BHS - Shop in Gagaresh???

Hello, need school-uniform for my child. Somebody told me it is available in BHS - british home school-shop? It is in Gagaresh-Road after Regattacamp on way to downtown, they told me - a red building. Can anybody give me the coordinates (.khz)by google earth or does anybody know when it is open for shopping or any phone number or I`m also happy if somebody can just tell me how many metres it is from Regattacamp? Thanks a lot for help!

Hi BHS is on the gargaresh if you are heading from regatta towards the centre of tripoli it is along way from regatta as you drive along there is a mosque on your left and then a orange building which is a mexcan restaurant and then BHS has a red bit of building that sticks out you cant miss it

co-ordinates
32-51-34-45 north
13-05-08-27 east

Or another way if you know where the big bread shop is on the gurgi road, if so and you were stood outside the bread shop with your back to the bakers turn left to the next road then left again follow that road until you get to the end look across the road to your left and bhs is in front of u hope this helps

thx sooo much for your great help. Found it and got what we needed.

Do you know that there is another BHS shop in Ben Ashur area? No coordinates, sorry guys, just passed it when in taxi.