Companies Providing Housing in Compounds

I'd like to live in a compound with nice facilities like Arizona, California,  etc.  I've heard that some companies provide their employees with housing there and so I'm hoping that my husband can get onboard  with one of those companies but I can't find a list anywhere. 

Does anyone know which companies house their employees in those compounds?

Thanks!

expatwithquestions wrote:

Does anyone know which companies house their employees in those compounds?
Thanks!

It's not a mandatory requisite that this set of companies will provide you housing on compounds. It will depend on your contract for the housing.
Big companies like Aramco also doesn't guarantee you housing on compound and small companies like alfar may provide you housing on compound.

Hi Saimans,

Thanks. However, I've heard that certain companies own properties on certain compounds, so employees at a certain level of management are always provided housing there. I'm just not sure which companies.

Would like to know contacts for such compounds as well, or how i can identify a good compound at least

I'd concentrate more on the allowance - bear in mind if you do get "provided" accommodation you and your children will end up part of the company hierarchy and you'll be the bosses or underlings wife.I'm speaking as as both an adult, and a kid who lived amongst colleagues. Having a bill of xyz, not chosen by you,  against your name that you can't have doesn't help, at least with the allowance you can top it up and go somewhere nice or live like a hobo and pocket the difference.

Best negotiate a decent allowance and find something independent. You then can also invite the other company people to break the boredom.