Decided to apply denmark Green Card: Please help me

Hi Guys,

I am decided to apply denmark Green Card. I would request the expert guys help me on the process.
I completed my BSC (Computers, Maths and Statitics) and also MBA(Hr and Marketing) and having 10 years of experience as an Business Analyst in IT.
I also given IELTS and having a score of L:6, R:6.5, S:6.5, W:6 .
As I knew that now the process got changed for denmark and now we wont get points for Age, work experience. Couls you please help me how to start and where to start.
Am I needed to do anything before I start this? Please humble request you guys to help me.

follow this link

http://www.nyidanmark.dk/en-us/coming_t … rd-scheme/

also if u wish to secure 40 points, get 6.5 in IELTS, as well there is no need for work experience. see to the detail at above link to see how many u can get with ur study.

Hi,

I am planing to apply from own. Can any one help me with the checklist what need to take care before applying. So far i understood that
(1) Educational Transcripts of Bachelor and Master degree or Just marks sheets is enough. Please guide me?
(2) Language Test that is IELTS with overall 6.5?
(3) Work experience letters from all your previous employer, i.e. Your roles and responsibilites in Company letter heads. now a days no company is providing the roles in company letter heads. please suggest me?
(4) Take all the color xerox copy of all the documents and go for notary always?
(5) Finalcaial Requirement : If married then show DKK10849 and INR108490 . You can deposit this amount in bank and take a letter from bank and need to apply along with application for denmark green card scheme. If you married for the first year you can not take your family as it will be diffcult. Incase if you want to apply as a family then you need to show DKK 42,804 and INR 428040.

Guide me if i missed anything apart form this. Please help me out. Urgent.

1) I guess transcript is enough
2) not specified. so it is likely to be 6.5 overall
3) why do u need to attach work experience, when they dont need it, unless ur work experience is at EU and u clamming 5 or 10 extra points for that
4) need more specification of this question
5) didnt get what exactly u asking in that question, http://www.nyidanmark.dk/en-us/coming_t … tm..kindly follow this carefully.

I hope this might help

Hi,

Appreciate for your quick trun around.

Let me explain in details.

(1) yestaerday i spoken to some of the consultancy and they told the Transcripts are not Manadatory. You need to provide the Color xerox of all the Marks Sheets of your higest qualification following with Graduation. I also heard that we need to go for Notary on all the education documents. Want to check with you now that still i need to go for Transcripts?
(2) with regards to Financial requirement, Just wnat to know how much we need to show in the bank. In my case (Myself+Spouse+Kid(1.5 years))
(3) You mean to say no need to show our experience. For supporting purpose can i show?

Looking farword to hearing from you......