Got the letter from Denmark without Verification for Greencard

Hello Expat Members,

Yesterday i got a letter from Copenhagen to me. It's contains 2 months needed for you Educational documents checking for Denmark Educational standards, when we received any conformation from Denmark Edu will get back to you for the Green card below 30 days.

My friends are received Employee verification's, next they received the letter. Emp verification's  necessary for all Green card Applicants?
How much time need for Green card approval after get the Letter?

Anyone face this situation for Denmark Green card, Let me know.

Thank You and Regards,
Sreenath.

i have applied my gc in sep-2014 and they were come for  emp verification in oct & nov after that i didn't get any letter as well as any reply from denmark embessay !!

I am applied for Denmark Green card on Nov 28th 2013.

Any query about denmark green card visa message me :))

Thank You Very Much for the Reply Robin :).

Hi sreenath!

Did you receive E mail or hard copy  letter from Danish Embassy? I also applied for GC but until now I didnt have any updates

Hi Expatlove,
I received the hard copy from Denmark Embassy after 2 months from Application Submission.

Hi sreenath!

Could you let me know within how many months will they approve visa after receiving hard copy from Embassy? I previously heard it will be around 1-2months. Is that true?

I am also heard the same, but some persons are not get in that duration.. it's depends. Surely will get below 3 months after hard copy from Denmark embassy.

which type of hardcopy have u received ??

hey when you applied? how many months exactly. I also applied but no reply.

I am applied on Nov 28th 2013.

N.emmanuel
i didn't get reply yet !!

Within how many months applicants are receiving GC in recent times??? any idea

6 months !

Thanks for the info

Anybody recently got the Denmark visa?

Hi Sreenath!

Are you sure that you received Letter from Danish Embassy? bcoz I also applied in November till date I havent received anything from Embassy. Yesterday when I made a call to Denmark they said processing has not started yet.

they send the hardcopy on 22nd of Jan 2014 and i received on 31st jan 2014.

Hi Sreenath!

You got Letter from Indian Embassy or Denmark Embassy?

From Denmark embassy

Hello Robin,

Hope you remember me.

I have applied for the Danish GC visa and the status shows that visa application has been forwarded to the Denmark embassy on 15th November 2013.
I have not received an updates on the status of the visa till date.

Please let me know a timeline as to when can I expect an update on my visa processing.

Is there anything else that I should be doing apart from just waiting for an update from DIS?

Thanks in advance for your help.

hey pramod check your inbox cheers :)

How many months will take for green card approve after the hard copy receive?

Any one have recently approved for denmark GC?

Hi Everyone
I have applied for greencard on 16th September,2013. Got a letter from Danish Agency issued on 2nd october,2013 saying "it will take upto 2 months for edu documents verification and once done another 30 days for the result"

In january I called the danish agency about the application status but they say you need to wait as we have too many applications.
Still waiting for result......no updates from their side.

Atleast you received letter. Myself nothing applied in Nov 2013

I have applied on 2nd september till now didn't get anything !!

from where you applied ? ?

Very slow processing. They are processing like as they are issuing PR

Some persons receiving the letters and Maximum are not receiving , Some people's applications are went for the Emp Verification some applications not. Finally i receive the feedback from some of the forum members and my friends. The GC Application process is not same as to others. GC application process is 4 - 8 Months taking. Not a problem for the Emp verifications, Letters or some others. Maximum issues are for the Fee Payments only.

After having a timeline on letter and not getting a result within that is much more disappointing.

vikrant142 wrote:

After having a timeline on letter and not getting a result within that is much more disappointing.

Yes Vikranth, They were mentioned on their site for the Cause. Any way we are disappointed the late process. We will wait for our turn.

Hi,

I have received a letter from DIS dated 4th Feb informing about the education documents standards verification.

I understand that they have mentioned a timeline of 3 months maximum to proceed further with my application.
My question is:
1. What would be the next process?
2. Is this the last phase of verification or do they have more documents that needs to be verified?
3. If this is not the last phase, how much time will the successive phases take to complete?
4. What would be the next steps that the application would go through?

I would really appreciate if someone could help me with the answers for the above questions.

Thanks in advance.

pramodsd wrote:

Hi,

I have received a letter from DIS dated 4th Feb informing about the education documents standards verification.

I understand that they have mentioned a timeline of 3 months maximum to proceed further with my application.
My question is:
1. What would be the next process?
2. Is this the last phase of verification or do they have more documents that needs to be verified?
3. If this is not the last phase, how much time will the successive phases take to complete?
4. What would be the next steps that the application would go through?

I would really appreciate if someone could help me with the answers for the above questions.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Pramod,

Me also received the letter from Danish Embassy on 1st Feb 2014, which they were posted on 22nd Jan 2014.

As per my best Knowledge this is the Last phase of the Green card, After this receive a call and mail for the Stamping on Embassy, which you are submitted the application.

Approximate time for these phase is 2 - 4 months of time.

Hi friends anyone help me about my query,
Is it possible to get danish green card without work experience.. I got 100 points, but no work experience. Can I apply for green card.

Is any one got the visa without work experience
Please reply me..

Manikantak wrote:

Hi friends anyone help me about my query,
Is it possible to get danish green card without work experience.. I got 100 points, but no work experience. Can I apply for green card.

Is any one got the visa without work experience
Please reply me..

It is Possible Manikantak, But make sure one thing if Have more than 100 points is better for apply. If we calculate wrongly all the process go to vain.

Hi Manikanta you can apply for the visa if you score 100 points with out work experience,but u need to show them that your working in a positive list where you can find out the positive list in the http://www.nyidanmark.dk/en-us/coming_t … erview.htm:)

Hi robin thanks for your reply. But  I am not working any where. Is there any problem?

i have submitted application at Mumbai VFS !!

Hi Manikanta there will not be any problem if you don't have work experience but make sure you score 100 points before you apply for the visa,if you can show them that you are working in your education field then your visa will be strong enough cheers :)