Salary in muscat

Hi
I would like to know the salary of a chartered accountant in internal audit with 4 years of experience.
Can anyone help me please.

Kamalkumar wrote:

Hi
I would like to know the salary of a chartered accountant in internal audit with 4 years of experience.
Can anyone help me please.

Welcome to EB........ :) 

You could try www.payscale.comwww.worldsalaries.org    or go online and search for it. There are plenty of websites for this.

I am working in India as Asst. General Manager - Sales & Marketing in India's Largest Automobile Company. I have a work experience of 19 years. I am a Mechanical Engineer by Qualification.

I plan to work in Oman. What salary can I expect in Oman considering my qualification & experience. Also what is the average cost of living

Arijit Deb wrote:

I am working in India as Asst. General Manager - Sales & Marketing in India's Largest Automobile Company. I have a work experience of 19 years. I am a Mechanical Engineer by Qualification.

I plan to work in Oman. What salary can I expect in Oman considering my qualification & experience. Also what is the average cost of living

Hi Arijit Deb,

I would say about R.O. 3,000+/month, for your kind of background.

For details of the Cost of Living, please refer to the forum for all details.

Dear Mr.Sumitran ,

Thanks for your response. I would like to speak to you and get my doubts cleared. Request if you could provide your contact number

Warm Regards
Arijit Deb

Hi,

Are there specific salary scales used in Oman - meaning companies should pay a certain amount of money for a certain position or everything is to the discretion of the employer?

Michelle 91 wrote:

Hi,

Are there specific salary scales used in Oman - meaning companies should pay a certain amount of money for a certain position or everything is to the discretion of the employer?

Hi Michelle 91,

Minimum wages are applicable only to Omanis. There is no such minimum criteria set for the expatriates.

Salaries are usually decided on a case-to-case basis, depending on individual candidate's credentials.

I just responded to a similar query elsewhere in the forum. Look it up for more details.

Thanks Mr Sumitran