Any good Chicken Rice in Ho Chi Minh

Anybody know of a good chicken rice restaurant in HCM city? The one that I tried is in D5 which is roasted chicken with rice. I am curious whether there is a Hainanese style where the rice is flavor with the chicken stock. Therefore the rice serve with a slight yellow color from the chicken stocks.

There is one quite ok on Vo Van Tan street, right at the corner with Tran Quoc Thao Street. You can check it out, I think the name is Com ga Thuong Hai.

Do they serve the rice in a ball form. I have tasted one in Malacca, Malaysia and is something different. So far in HCM city the one that I have tried serve with plain rice. What I am looking for is the rice are flavorly cook with chicken stock. The one that is close to what I like was in Quang Nhai which has a very special chicken rice shop.

There's one at D1 and they sell the hainanese version complete with pounded red chilli , ginger and black sauce.

Address- 54 Truong Dinh, District 1 | 54 Trương Định, Q.1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Tom Lee wrote:

There's one at D1 and they sell the hainanese version complete with pounded red chilli , ginger and black sauce.

Address- 54 Truong Dinh, District 1 | 54 Trương Định, Q.1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

thanks Tom for the information. have to try it one day, looks like is near Ben Thanh market.

The city of Quang Ngai has a version of chicken rice which is really good plus healthy. Not so oily and rich but the taste is very delicious. Try it if you around the area. (Moderated: no free ad please)

I like Cơm gà :P. You can try Cơm gà Tam Kỳ (they have different add, you can see this website comgabaluan.com/). In Phan Xich Long Street (Phu Nhuan), there is a restaurant of Cơm gà Tam Kỳ near Stabuck, sorry I forgot the exact add.

In Vietnam, I love the Com Ga in the central coast like Quang Ngai and Da Nang. The chicken here really taste like chicken. More of a natural free range or in Malaysia we call 
it a kampung (village) chicken.