Holiday let for 6 in Cebu (possibly Mactan)

Six of us coming to Cebu to visit my wifes family in June (3 weeks) we are looking to rent an apartment/house while we are in Cebu as my wifes sister and her family are staying with her mother and we would be far too crowded. Dont want to pay the earth as we will be out a lot but also dont want any nasty experiences with our accommodation. 
We are Mother and Father, Son (24) and long term girlfriend and daughter (18) and possibly her cousin who would like to stay with us. None of us smoke and seldom drink either. Son and self like to use a gym and everyone likes to hang around a pool, minimum of an outdoor space where I/we can sit in the sun would be enough for us to be interested though. Mum in law lives in Labangon and close would be good but not essential , we would consider Mactan if the place was really nice enough to make the travelling worthwhile.
Not over impressed with the online offers both in price and quality though there are some nice ones which are a bit far away from Labangon. I am sure I havent looked at all the property to rent in Cebu so any pointers in the right direction or offers of property to rent furnished would be much appreciated.
-Alan.

[moderated: pls avoid doing free advertising on the Forum + register your company in our Business Directory pls]