Searching for a place to rent

hi! i just arrived in cebu city. i m looking for a monthly rent between 7000-12000 php max!! i just need a bed and a shower,  nothing fancy!!! but not too small and the most important is that i want to pay month by month (1 month contract) not 6 month contract or 1 year contract because i m not sure to stay !! let me know if u have any suggestions. salamat po!

Hello pokaplaya94,

I invite you to post an ad in the Housing in Cebu section, please feel free to choose the category that suits you the best.

I also strongly advise you to get subscribed to this section as well in order to receive notifications whenever there is new offers.

Thanks and good luck

Priscilla  :cheers:

i have a contact in cebu that has place for rent  -send me message if you want the contact details

sure, what is your contact??

Hi I have a place available, it's just next to IT park very central location. Newly furnished, nice building well managed.

Let me know if you are still looking.

{Moderated by Kenjee
Reason: Please avoid giving over your phone number on a public forum}

Hi,I'm looking for a short term rental studio type or fully furnished room in Cebu.close to ayala or IT if possible.

Cheers.

Check out Lot 8 condominium.  I rented a studio for 18k a month when a friend was in town last December.

Walterc,thanks for the info.Do you have the contact details of the owner?PM please..cheers!

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : No phone numbers on the forum please.

Hi, Are you still looking for a place to stay?

Glen2424 wrote:

Hi,I'm looking for a short term rental studio type or fully furnished room in Cebu.close to ayala or IT if possible.

Cheers.

Hi Glen,

May I know your budget range pls?

Glen2424 wrote:

Cheers.

looking for similar situation as glen2424, max budget 18000 (no condo dues will be paid, I'm renter not owner. That is owners responsibility to pay condo dues), 6 months lease, let me know. Txs.

hello,
how are you?how was your searching of a place to stay in cebu?if you still didnt ,dont hesitate to ask me bec i can help you.thank you