Looking for tennis in Riyadh

Hi, I have just moved here and am looking for tennis partners and/or groups.  I have played for many, many years and play both singles and doubles.  Please contact Kathleen Ward at kward2004@yahoo.com

Hi kward2004! Welcome on Expat-blog! You should post an ad in the Riyadh classifieds > community section (sports partners) as well.

Good luck
Christine

Wow, my God, I used to kick some ass when I was playing it, a year ago. Well, I think there are few clubs where you get to play, and get in competitions. Honestly, I don't where they are. :S
Good luck.

Ramon,

pls check your inbox. thanks.

I'm happy to be a tennis partner, though due to a knee injury last year have not played at all since. However, I'm eager to get back the stroke.

@ blandscape designer, this thread is dated 2010.:/

Haaaa....didn't check that. Thanks.

Hi,

I was just reading your post, I'm a keen tennis player and also looking for a playing partner.

My email is scotthutton22@me.com

Kind regards

Scott Hutton

hi dear, how are you? i do play lawn tennis and i love the game alot, ut here missing practice if you know any plave to play here please let me know .
thanks

Sorry I didn't quite understand, are you looking for a tennis partner or somewhere to play?

Kind regards
Scott Hutton

Ramon1990 wrote:

Wow, my God, I used to kick some ass when I was playing it, a year ago. Well, I think there are few clubs where you get to play, and get in competitions. Honestly, I don't where they are. :S
Good luck.

Ramon,

Damn! So you were a violent player back then!  :dumbom:

Hi Scott,
   Did you find any tennis partner? I am also looking for tennis partner to play in the weekends.

Regards.,
Robin Franklin.

Hello.... Did u find any tennis partner. I am looking for tennis partner to play on weekends.

Hi Sam,
   How about you? Where are you playing ?

I m still looking for partner. Pls share ur contact number. Do u have access to tennis court?

Sorry I don't live in Riyadh any longer!

Hi Sam,
  My email id robinfranklin.s@gmail.com. Please mail me.