Looking for English Speaking lady friends only in Casablanca :)

Hello Ladies,

My name is Mulenga en im from zambia.i joined my husband recently here in casablanca after we moved from netherlands. At the moment im not working and spend my days at home.im looking for female friends,preferbly married.i love to cook,window shopping ;),discovering new things,go out ,makeup,outdoor activities en all sorts of beautiful things.if you re a lady whose outgoung en fun,lets get intouch so we dicover casablanca in style. ONLY ENGLISH SPEAKIN LADIES PLEASE. P.S i take alcohol as well.

Hi Mulenga - do you have facebook?

We have a group called American And English Speaking Women in Morocco... we meet every wednesday for breakfast and sometimes on saturday too

Try to request to join and I will add you in,

My name is Pooja Mirpuri Nainani

x

Hello Pooja,
i sent you a message on fb already.

Hi,

my name is Jasmin and I moved to Casa about a month ago. I am married to a Moroccan and would love to make some new friends. Let me know if you would like to meet up for a cup of coffee :)

Jasmin

http://www.for-girls-only.be/assets/img/_cache/20d8f851f3319c4757fe25b21eb65695.png

Just a few reminders for our male members reading this topic thread:

This topic is for FEMALE FRIENDS ONLY so don't post anything here if you're not a female.

and

Expat.com IS NOT A DATING SITE

Trying to use it as such will result in your account being cancelled without notice.

Regards,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

Hi
Am Mimi from guinee lives in Casablanca.am a student in British workshop here Casablanca.

Iam interested