Friends

Hi,

I am Sondes, I moved to Casablanca few months ago. I recently realized I am overwhelmed by work and don't have any friends (either expats or locals) :/... I like hanging out, discovering non touristy places in Casa, chit chatting and many other things :)

Please drop me a message if you would like to hang out sometime soon,

Cheers, Sondes

hello sondes how are you ? so i would like to tell you if you want to visit marrakech . i'll shows you around here ^^^

Thank you ZAkaria, that's very kind of you :) I will let you know when I am heading there!

hi i would like to meet you and hang out with u to descover casablanca im from marrakesh but move soon to Casablanca duo to work there ;) :p so i woul like to know other also so if u intrested let me know

Sure thing, let me know when you move to Casa!

Hi I am Cris from Philippines i want you to be my friend. just give me a ring and i will call you back..

I ll call you later on today!

:)

Hello every body!
I'm local from Casablanca, i want have new friends from others countries, if you are interesting you can contact me.
enjoy your day :)

:thanks:

Hi Cris. It says that your location is El Jadida. Is that still the case?

all i can say..... How lucky you are to be in Casa.
have a good time..... wish i could be there.
take care.

thanks

Hi,

There are lots of western women in Casa. There are a few Facebook groups that will help you get in touch with them

American and English Speaking Women living in Morocco
Expats living in Casablanca
English Speakers in Morocco

Good luck

Sarah

hit me up

TheMusician wrote:

hit me up

What does that mean? Especially as you are in Marrakech and the OP is looking for friends in Casablanca.

sorry for any confusion but I'm usually in Casa for work

Ah, of course.

Thank you.

Can we get things clear? You would like to meet people in Casablanca, not in Marrakech after all. You wish to leave Morocco for the USA, so possibly expats could help you here, hence, at least partially, your interest in befriending them.

Is this a fair summary?

Hi Im in Casa working - would love to catch up for a coffee

This friday, maybe?!

hey
how you finding ramadan in casablanca??

nothing interesting...   how is it for you?

they are lot of things going on at night during the month of ramadan , Aindiab is packed up with people  have you being there?

Yes, I have. But there isnt any cultural night life during ramadan like in other countries...

go to the forum next to the mosque hassan second.

Hey Sondes, hope you're doing great!!
Actually I live in Casablanca so if you want to hang out contact me, I wil be glad to show you around  :D

@london 76 what s there?
@khadeeja sure, once I m back :)

Hi Khadeeja,
I am preparing my coming back to morocco and would like to know if you have find work easily . Do you get it before or after your arrival
Thanks for your comments

@hheyitsme   they are many stand have different things from product , food , bazzar  you get to see some morocan traditional stuff and also some cultural stuff too. the entry is only 5dh good luck:)

@Khadeeja  where are you based?   i am in bourgone area.

@Tifi indepence of what skill and knowledge you have:)

@tifa2000 actually I'm not an expat, but if you want any help or if you have any questions feel free to ask them, I'll be really glad to help!
@london76 I live in Ain Sbaa area!

@Khadeeja   feel free to send me your tel on private if you wanna catch up for coffee sometimes.

@To all , Happy end of ramadan and happy eid

hi i wll be happy to know u

hello there sis
im moroccan married philipina we are in manila living together and we coming this month to casablanca and marrakesh if you need something from philippines let me know ..and we can meet together all of us in casablanca me and u and my wife my wife is philippina and if she meet you there she will be happy that will find philippina there speaking tagalog also ..cge salamt poh sis have great time in casa or rabat ....this my fb hunter hunter or this my email you can send me email in XXX for ican give you adress inshaalah we when come there in casablanca and u are welcome to our house anytime and always cos philippine ppl here are welcome ppl and so loving ppl ilove philippines ppl  ..
hope hear from you soon

Hi

Which is your home country. where u work.

I am here since 1 year ..

Well, my sister went back to Morocco she  found work by given some of her CV when she was on vacation there. I think that it will be good for you to start searching from here before going over there....today with Skype, there is a lot of companies who uses that for the interview.

Hello everyone  :) ,

I would like to point out here that the topic of this discussion is straying away from the initial topic.

hheyitsme wrote:

Hi,

I am Sondes, I moved to Casablanca few months ago. I recently realized I am overwhelmed by work and don't have any friends (either expats or locals) :/... I like hanging out, discovering non touristy places in Casa, chit chatting and many other things :)

Please drop me a message if you would like to hang out sometime soon,

Cheers, Sondes

I invite members of the Casablanca forum to post any views and reactions regarding this topic only.

For other queries, questions, search for informations, please create a new thread on the Casablanca forum.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Bhavna.

I think she wanted to explore Casablanca with new friends..

Hi Sondes,

Glad to revert to this forum, do drop a line if possible as I'm also from Casa.

regards,
Sunny