Niqab & hijab

Hello,
So I just have a simple question which I've been wondering for a while: how many women wear niqab and how many wear hijab in Saudi, which one is more common? What about women who cover their whole face, including the eyes (don't really know what that's called)? Also is there any difference in the hijab to niqab ratio between Riyadh and Jeddah, which I've heard is more liberal? And does the wearing of niqab actually indicate that the woman is more conservative in other aspects of life as well, or is it not clearly correlated with a conservative lifestyle?

Okay it turned out not to be that simple after all I'd guess hehe...

Brother ,

what is use of this question ?

LADIES wear HIJAB in SAUDI ARABIA.

some ladies cover their hair in Jeddah , Makkah.

It's merely out of curiosity  :)

The traditional use of the Burqa, Niqab, Chador, al-Amira and the Hijab is based much more on culture than on religion (Islam). The tradition is thus very different in each of the nations in the world that follow the Islamic faith.

63% of Saudi women wear a Niqab, 11% a burqa, and only 5% the Hijab. Approximately 3% wear no head cover.

These figures are different for every country. Has nothing to do at all with the religion, just the traditions.

Probably much more worthwhile for you to learn something about Islam, than unimportant stuff like headgear.

Cheers,
James         Expat-blog Experts Team